Jump to content Jump to content

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack

1 hour ago, RallyDriven said:

Knew you would have my back!

I'm also looking forward to seeing what the scenarios will bring! I’m hoping to recreate the time when Colin rolled the focus twice in Greece and still carried on flat out!

Will there be a scenario in Spain where you have to avoid team orders and drive at the team members standing in the road trying to stop you ?

(1995 against Sainz)

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, cafe5150 said:

Will there be a scenario in Spain where you have to avoid team orders and drive at the team members standing in the road trying to stop you ?

(1995 against Sainz)

You then have to spend too much time in service and get a penalty. 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, tbtstt said:

You then have to spend too much time in service and get a penalty. 

I seen a great story in the other day told by one of the Prodrive guys who were in the stage trying to slow Colin down. He could hear him approaching and could hear him change up around the corner, at point he knew he wasnt going to slow and leapt down the banking next to the road. There was supposed to be four of them but 2 of them quickly jumped out of the way when they realised he wasnt stopping!

1 hour ago, Matt555 said:

I seen a great story in the other day told by one of the Prodrive guys who were in the stage trying to slow Colin down. He could hear him approaching and could hear him change up around the corner, at point he knew he wasnt going to slow and leapt down the banking next to the road. There was supposed to be four of them but 2 of them quickly jumped out of the way when they realised he wasnt stopping!

John Kennard wasn’t it? 

2 hours ago, Matt555 said:

Given that people frequently joked about taking a step back when McRae was on stage, I don't envy anyone who had to put themselves more in harms way! :classic_laugh:

On 2/3/2020 at 9:32 AM, tonzboher said:

What have I started? Apologies people, that’s the last time I post any other suggestions 

just post them in the suggestion box where they belong. and nobody will get mad because nobody reads the stuff that's in there!

(to be fair, 60% of it is terrible anyways).

• Disagree 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
43 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

@JorritVD

I can actually help here, I know PJ posted that link before so I dug it up in the discord

DR2_McRae_Announce_CMBlog_Banner.jpg

That’s the one from the blog post, it’ll do for now 🙂 

I have made some wallpapers, but need to see if we’re allowed to share such a thing 🙂 

• Like 2
On 2/4/2020 at 7:14 PM, PJTierney said:

That’s the one from the blog post, it’ll do for now 🙂 

I have made some wallpapers, but need to see if we’re allowed to share such a thing 🙂 

Why the **** is that late 90's beauty rockin' xenon bulbs? Like it wasn't enough with that hideous center yellow mark on the wheel. Pfffhhhttttt

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
15 hours ago, Jack4688 said:

@PJTierney will there be the option to do one single rally but with up to 24 stages through both Wales and Scotland, as per old RAC Rallies of the past? 😉

I'm guessing the game is limited to 12 Stages and 1 Location per Event.

• PJTierney changed the title to Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack
  • PJTierney locked and unlocked this topic
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic