That round the world trophy is killer to attempt :( yuk

Its the only trophy that I have left to get after finally beating career mode and season1 events. Its terrible design that you cant even see how many miles you have travelled so far because Im certain absolutely certain I have dxone like 5% of the target only. 

I swear the saddest of developer had to add that in as a trophy its not an easy feat. It will take insane amount of hours to attempt it and even then other games exist to play than this game. Even worst just doing the fastest track indy loop track with the f1 car or a prototype car will be so so so boring and not fun Im sure itll require about 10000 laps even then and about 100hrs. Hard no thanks codemasters thats just poor design here for a trophy requirement. Nothing worst than grind happy trophies tucked away

I play GTA Online since 2013 with the same account from PS3 to PS4. And my account has 23.361,96 km. That's a very very hard trophy in GRID. That's ********. I have about 500km in GRID

Edited by tpda

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 9:17 AM, OugaBooga said:

mine is stuck & doesn't register any more, this needs a fix

We previously investigated this and it's not a case of the progression being stuck. If you reset your profile/save progress in the game, your distance travelled stat remains at what you reached, until you reach it again with the new save.

Once you reach the distance travelled from your previous save, it will start to progress again 🙂 

• Like 2

I have not reset mine and since the last update (multiplayer lobbies) my mileage as been stuck at 5,865

I First noticed after a 50 lap race it hadn't changed.

To me career mode is what makes progress, MP is stuck at the same mileage. Never reset my account or anything like that.

Noooooooooo  Nooooooooooo  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wiped out my bank account, THX chris ..................NOT !

Edited by OugaBooga
angry

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 9:33 PM, PIXELSLIDER said:

I have not reset mine and since the last update (multiplayer lobbies) my mileage as been stuck at 5,865

I First noticed after a 50 lap race it hadn't changed.

Are you hitting Restart after completing races, instead of going back to the menus? If you do that, progress is wiped, and the mileage from that previous race doesn't get added 

This is a fix?     NO

i now have to redo it all & lost my $$$ in the process, yet it hasn't updated my miles driven.

you should state more clearly what reset does, it shouldn't affect my bank.

I AM SOOO  frustrated beyond words...................

is this CM's attempt at replay value ?                ^#$$%#$&^%&^$^^ !!!!!

YES i am MAD cow !

i Hate being angry especially when i have spent well over 20yrs supporting a company i trusted to be the BEST @ what they did !

Edited by OugaBooga
....Beyond words

SO Mad Chris......................................THX, No $ & now i no longer have the cars i bought.........

grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................Oh & now even my track times are FAR WORSE & STILL  No updated miles !

THX ! ! !  ...................NOT !

Edited by OugaBooga
POOH !

On 2/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Are you hitting Restart after completing races, instead of going back to the menus? If you do that, progress is wiped, and the mileage from that previous race doesn't get added 

Never restart any races. I've played 30+ hours last week leveled up 40 levels and it has NOT MOVED!

while writing this I've thought what if when hitting level 100 it stopped the mileage because after level 99 the level resets to 01? why BTW? maybe there's issue in your code.

at least you guys have a way to keep track of mileage, on the PS4 version we have no way of seeing our mileage driven progress. only trophy I need also (not a trophy hunter, but if I can Plat one I do. only done it once lol)

4 hours ago, Blackhawks81 said:

at least you guys have a way to keep track of mileage, on the PS4 version we have no way of seeing our mileage driven progress. only trophy I need also (not a trophy hunter, but if I can Plat one I do. only done it once lol)

the way we track millage on PC or at least i do is through the achievements.