Game Won't Launch In Triple Screens

Hey Guys,

So I've been playing f1 for a couple months now and decided to upgrade to triple screens.  Hooked everything up, having the issue that evertime i launch the game it goers to a black screen and it looks like my two side screens lose signal.  Not sure what is happening, the sound is still working but i cant control anything.  When launching in DX11, the game will launch on a single screen and the colours are crazy washed out, can't change color profiles or gamma adjust to fix.  Same issue with F1 2018 uppon testing.  

Very strange, when i turned off nVidia surround and ran the game on a single screen, it works fine.  Curious if anyone else is running into this issue?

Thanks

Edited by CharlesDowner

7 hours ago, CharlesDowner said:

Hey Guys,

So I've been playing f1 for a couple months now and decided to upgrade to triple screens.  Hooked everything up, having the issue that evertime i launch the game it goers to a black screen and it looks like my two side screens lose signal.  Not sure what is happening, the sound is still working but i cant control anything.  When launching in DX11, the game will launch on a single screen and the colours are crazy washed out, can't change color profiles or gamma adjust to fix.  Same issue with F1 2018 uppon testing.  

Very strange, when i turned off nVidia surround and ran the game on a single screen, it works fine.  Curious if anyone else is running into this issue?

Thanks

You're going to get limited support for this. Not many will have triples as curved large screens and VR are chomping into a trad layout.

Have to ask first, can you post some specs? Screen types and connection, card, etc.

Is everything up to date - drivers, OS, etc. (Assuming W10 as you have mentioned "when launching in DX11" like it's an option)

So you are using some kind of Nvidia card is all we can tell - have you tried deleting the hardware_settings_config.xml (or renaming it, it might help you troubleshoot the setting that was the problem). AFAIK, if there are 3x 1080 screens you launch in 5760x1080 resolution?

But Nvidia surround from a quick Google looks like a NVCP function. Is that even a thing on current drivers? Thought the NVCP was deprecated but there was a fuss?