DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

[Various] - Session Save Progress- Stuck On Q1

• Description of the problem: cant get from q1 to q2
  • Platform:  Ps4
  • Game version: 1.20
  • Game mode: league online
  • Players: 4
  • Lead up to problem: we are creating a new league and enabled session safe
  • Can you replicate the issue? Tell us how here: everytime we create a new league with session save enabled we can run q1 and at the end when we see our times we cant press "next" on the left side stands "waiting for player and race director"  and we had one league owner, one admin and 2 members and no one could press anything.. Tried several new leagues
  •  

Hi @lucsus1989,

Thanks for the feedback and the detail, appreciated 👍

In league set-up, did you select 'Scheduled' or 'On Demand'. Session save only works on 'On Demand' leagues. Could you also provide a video/series of pictures showing your league settings too, just so we can check everything is correct.

24 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @lucsus1989,

Thanks for the feedback and the detail, appreciated 👍

In league set-up, did you select 'Scheduled' or 'On Demand'. Session save only works on 'On Demand' leagues. Could you also provide a video/series of pictures showing your league settings too, just so we can check everything is correct.

Yeah i put it on demand.. Can make some pictures  👌 but my game is in german if its matters 😂

Hello, we have the same problem.  we only drive in the league for two, but after Q1 we can't go on.  There you can only click on race management, above it is written in gray all the time waiting for players.  I can send a photo of the bug tonight.

5 minutes ago, T1MA3H said:

Hello, we have the same problem.  we only drive in the league for two, but after Q1 we can't go on.  There you can only click on race management, above it is written in gray all the time waiting for players.  I can send a photo of the bug tonight.

In advance I send the attitudes of our league

20200201_145039.jpg

20200201_145034.jpg

- Description of problem ( Can't get from Q1 to Q2) 

- Platform ( xbox one) 

-Game mode ( multiplayer league)

After update can't go beyond Q1 in league race as keeps saying waiting for players,  anyone else getting this problem.  Thanks

Edited by Nev2020
Edited the title to be a bit more descriptive

Hey! 

Could you have a look at the Technical Assistance README and edit the thread based on what's said in there?

I think someone already mentioned this issue, so this thread may be merged to another thread later on (if one exists before this one). 

7 hours ago, T1MA3H said:

here is the photo of the bug.  The first time we set a time and then ended.  The second time we waited until the end of the session and here in the photo we immediately ended the session.  The same error always occurred with all 3 variants.  You can't click next, it is always waiting for players

20200201_214518.jpg

Hi all,

as some other users here have also notices this severe BUG in private league lobbys.

---> Whenever "full qualifying" is selected you get stuck at the loading screen at the end of the Q1 session <---

The popup "continue to next session?" (or what its called) doesnt even show up!!!

We did ~more then 20 different lobby tests with the new feature. it NEVER worked. Please fix this asap. We are in a league with ~200 Drivers and rely on the league lobby to work properly

League settings:

• league: on demand
  • qualification: FULL

Settings tested (where the bug still exists):

• Practice: Off / 30mins (Saving after practice worked!!)
  • League Owner Competes: on / off
  • Additional League Admins: none / 1 / 2
  • Reserves: Yes / No
  • Reserves Scoring: Yes / No

Settings tested (where the league [with activated session saving] acutally worked):

• Qualification: One Shot / Short

Side effects / additional bugs:

• IF the league lobby happend to be stuck at Q1, even with no league member in the lobby (owner is the only league member), the owner CANNOT reset the league (!!!)
    • clicking "reset season" does nothing

ReportCode is attached

Bug_Ligalobby1.png

Bug_Ligalobby1-ReportCode.png

Edited by Iniets

Hi everyone,

As these are on the same issue, I've merged the topics.

We have sent this off to the Development team for investigation. Thanks for the feedback on this 👍

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

As these are on the same issue, I've merged the topics.

We have sent this off to the Development team for investigation. Thanks for the feedback on this 👍

Hello, I would like to add something, we have now switched off the new save function and we were able to go back to training, qualifying and racing.  However, after the race there was another error "result cannot be sent", so we were back in training and could start again.  I cannot say whether this was a one-time mistake because we have not driven again so far.

Edited by T1MA3H

22 minutes ago, T1MA3H said:

Hello, I would like to add something, we have now switched off the new save function and we were able to go back to training, qualifying and racing.  However, after the race there was another error "result cannot be sent", so we were back in training and could start again.  I cannot say whether this was a one-time mistake because we have not driven again so far.

Hi @T1MA3H,

Could you let me know the exact steps taken and the error message. If you also manage to re-create this, please let me know.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @T1MA3H,

Could you let me know the exact steps taken and the error message. If you also manage to re-create this, please let me know.

First, we switched off the new save function(Picture 1 and 2)

After that, we were no longer stuck in Q1 and we were back in training (Picture 3)

Then we went straight to the qualification session and ended it so that we could start the race (you could drive all 3 sessions in qualification if you wanted (Picture 4 )

we then drove 2 laps and then ended ( Picture 5)

After the race, the award ceremony and the results, the following mistake came (Picture 6)

And After that  we were back at training for Bahrain (Picture 7)

20200201_145039.jpg

20200203_125519.jpg

20200203_123733.jpg

20200203_124016.jpg

20200203_124601.jpg

20200203_124737.jpg

20200203_123733.jpg

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay.

We have managed to replicate and hope to have a concrete update on this next week.

Hi all,

I'm back with good news. @Dehel I'm tagging you in this as it on the same issue. League issues where players have been stuck in Q1 is now part of the next scheduled patch, due shortly. I'm awaiting confirmed dates and times for this.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi all,

I'm back with good news. @Dehel I'm tagging you in this as it on the same issue. League issues where players have been stuck in Q1 is now part of the next scheduled patch, due shortly. I'm awaiting confirmed dates and times for this.

I hope it has been tested at each stage until the next race ... Can we resume the leagues in progress with this future patch?

Yes, you will not have to start a new league for these updates to take effect.

• Like 1

We will test it asap...

BUT THANK YOU FOR FIXING THIS SO QUICKLY !!!!!

• Agree 1

No worries, thanks for the feedback folks. 

If people who have reported this can let us know if the new changes have been a success, that would be great.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:48 PM, BarryBL said:

No worries, thanks for the feedback folks. 

If people who have reported this can let us know if the new changes have been a success, that would be great.

Hello

we tested it yesterday with the new save function "OFF" and it worked.

No error message came after the race and we were at the next race.

We have not yet tested if the error with the save function "ON"  is also gone.

Maybe someone else can give feedback on this :)

Thank you for the quick new patch :)

Hi. We were on last night playing our private league with the save setting on and couldn't get past the practice session. We kept getting "Error. The attempt to submit results failed". We tried all sorts of things but couldn't get past it. 

That's two league nights ruined for us.

IMG_20200213_215740.jpg