GRID Season 2 Coming February 12 - Track Day Supercars

14 minutes ago, Jay84 said:

Honestly before summer this game will be dead. CM clearly doesn't care. An entire season of 4-6 cars and one track, while DIRT has cars, tracks, events, liverys. I dont know why they bothered to resurrect GRID just to half ass it. 

This will be the saddly truth....

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

This worries me the most. Because this has great core gameplay and big potential. It just begs for more attention from Codies. 

• Agree 3

I hope things will be like with GRID2. When everyone said their fffuuu about handlind and cockpit absence CMs were forced to launch Autosport just in year to add cockpit with fixed handling. So maybe somewhere another team is making Autosport 2 right now fixing all fails and we will see AS2 soon... 

Or maybe they are working on a racing title for new consoles and this game was thrown just to fill the hole in financial year and they didn't pay match attention to it.

I have no more adequate reasons why the game has only two modes, debatable visuals, undeveloped multiplayer and poor career.

Edited by lastbreath
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, lastbreath said:

I hope things will be like with GRID2. When everyone said their fffuuu about handlind and cockpit absence CMs were forced to launch Autosport just in year to add cockpit with fixed handling. So maybe somewhere another team is making Autosport 2 right now fixing all fails and we will see AS2 soon... 

Or maybe they are working on a racing title for new consoles and this game was thrown just to fill the hole in financial year and they didn't pay match attention to it.

I have no more adequate reasons why the game has only two modes, debatable visuals, undeveloped multiplayer and poor career.

This... should be patched to this game not another money grab... 

S Season 2 Update - 12/02/2020

h This update consists of visual improvements and fixes, including:

Season 2 content added (Track Day Supercars pack, 33 Career events)
Additional content for all players added (two bonus cars, Red Bull Ring circuit
Addition of winning liveries from the FA Racing Logitech G contest
All players can now multiply the length of Career races in the Options menu
Resolved instances of force feedback disappearing during races
Fixed issue of players being unable to change their race number in Profile
Players can now correctly choose and change liveries during Multiplayer events
Removed corner cutting issues on multiple circuits
Adjustments and balances made to Hard difficulty on multiplayer
Further stability improvement for both single-player and multiplayer modes
Camera fixes for Paris routes
Further Multiplayer optimisations, including aspects around entering live lobbies and messaging around host lobby changes

PLEASE NOTE: For PC players, once you download this update, the game will start full-screen at 1080p with default graphics settings,so users will have to reconfigure their graphics settings custom settings were used before the update.

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Like 1

Wow I have saw the Patchnotes.... Rest in peace Hope for good AI, it looks like the AI is the same, too slow, no challenging.... So dissapointed.... Worst AI ever, sorry @ChrisGrovesMCM 😞

The Grid Team really fixed the Multiplayer to have more fun, but I am more a Solo gamer and as a solo game I want a good AI and challenging AI 😞

• Sad 1

@ChrisGrovesMCM is in a meeting right now so I'll drop this in here, get a look at the Season 2 cars in action 🙂 

• Like 2

Cars sound very loud in the video. The Ford GT sounds the most interesting to me. The EcoBoost engine was first presented in Forza Motorsport 6.

It looks like we could have a great season two.

• Agree 2

even though this sounds good, i hate when i keep hearing "free', i paid extra so hearing FREE doesn't work on me !

Also, kinda feel sorry for chris having to deal with any & all Shi.............. storms.

they couldn't pay me enuff to deal with CEO or who ever bad decisions !

hope chris is getting good $$$ for all this, should come out of the ceo's bonuses ! ! !

On 2/3/2020 at 5:51 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Ah! I've got you now, apologies 

There are two separate classes - one with the four Track Day Supercars, and one with the two bonus cars. The Ford GT and Ferrari 599 have slightly different performance stats to the Track Day Supercars, meaning putting them all in one class would make things unbalanced. So you'll find two more classes in the Seasons section 🙂 

Makes no sense for me Chris. It's like getting the Tatuus fA01 and the 458 GT2 in the same class because they have similar performance. 

There are already cars that can't keep up with other cars of the same class. Better that than having car classes that make no sense. IMO. 

Good news regarding season 2. Do you know release date for season 3?  Will it be during the year?

Hmm. I think so. I assume it will be April. Look at release dates of Seasons 1 and 2. The game was released in October, S1 in December, S2 is on its way and now we have got February. So I think Season 3 will be released in April.

39 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Hmm. I think so. I assume it will be April. Look at release dates of Seasons 1 and 2. The game was released in October, S1 in December, S2 is on its way and now we have got February. So I think Season 3 will be released in April.

Probably on 1st of April cause the game is a joke lol!:classic_biggrin:

Just trolling around..

• Haha 1

Hi guys. Could anyone tell when exactly Season 2 launches? Today is the day of this DLC. Actually, I don't know why I ask but maybe there is someone, who already got that?

Time for a new comparison video i think ^^

EDIT: Is that new that the LoD Quality can set to "High" ? Wasn´t that not max. "Mid" before ?

Edited by Ak1504

I can't enjoy this game, the AI is toooooo easy and it is so boring if you win every race in very hard with no problems. I prefer f1 2019........

They will never fix the AI I think 😞

Edited by Katzenkralle91

1 hour ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

I can't enjoy this game, the AI is toooooo easy and it is so boring if you win every race in very hard with no problems. I prefer f1 2019........

They will never fix the AI I think 😞

hmm do You play with the steering wheel or the pad controler?

for me AI looks ok and it's hard to win with pad without good starting position on medium

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grirvan said:

I am not seeing this content add-on available for purchase on STEAM. 

What edition have you got? If you are Day One Edition owner, the track should be added to the game. It is for free for all users.

Did you purchase Ultimate Edition Upgrade?

There is no possibility to purchase one Season individually. Only all 3 Seasons, which are included in Ultimate Edition Upgrade.

• Sad 1