Weekly Events score broken

Hi.

I finished the weekly event earlier this week and tried again today to up the score. Now every time I finish the event, the score resets to zero. I have doublechecked, and every time I've passed Vettel (5th) which is the objective.

WIll there be a / is there a fix? Bummer to miss out due to this reason. I've tried to be consistent, but this isn't very motivating for the game. Any ideas? Any others see this happening? 

Sean

HI @firmpimphand,

Can you complete the information below:

A short description of the problem:

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam):

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner):

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc):

If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?

What happened in the lead up to the problem?

If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving:

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc):

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

Sure.

PS4, Game version 1.20. This was multiplayer (weekly event). All AI, as it was an "event" and not a weekly race.

I had no error message. I finished the weekly event earlier in the week and scored around 320,000. When I completed the event later in the week, I finished and got a zero on every count of scores (flashback bonus, difficulty, etc). As I thought it was a one time thing, I tried again but ended up with the same results. I tried a couple more times with lower difficulty just to be sure that I was passing the event, and sure enough; 0 points all over.

Now that the events over I can see I haven't been registered as participating. There was no bonus or trophy which hints at the score fully being wiped and then not registered.

Is there a way to check my account to ensure this doesn't happen again?

Screenshot, Weekly Event fail.jpg

Hi @firmpimphand,

Could you check your connectivity settings, including with your router. Just in case.

Could you also test the new weekly event and let me know if your game can register a score please?