DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Online Services error

1488726146_F12019.thumb.png.86f384a70200b16d9d618fff686ad084.png

I'm playing with F1 2019 on Ps now via PC, at the starting screen I get this error message and I can't use online services. I had the same issue playing on Ps now via PS4. I'm having this issue since Wednesday (29 January). 

I've got an ethernet connection, 85 Mbps in download and 20 Mbps in upload (now tested). I have never had connectivity issues as long as i have been playing with F1 2019 on Psnow. 

It's not a problem related with my router or my connection, because the fact that I play games in streaming on Ps now via PS4 or PC (such as Horizon zero Dawn) imply that my connection is not an issue for playing F1 2019 in streaming. By the way I never had issues playing F1 2019 since January 29. If my connection or my firewall settings were not good for playing in streaming I would already had problems since the first time I played. 

Can you let me know your NAT Tyre when possible @Francylp67. What game-mode did this occur in? Could you let me know what you did in the lead up to this message? Can you re-produce?

First, NAT type 2. 

Secondly, I sum up every step I do till I get the error message:

1) Start Ps now app (i get the error message either playing with PS now via PC or PS4) and select F1 2019.

1.thumb.png.18efd651c064ffca71590fb72518f7ce.png

2) The game starts perfectly, then i reach the starting screen. 

2.thumb.png.a0d8790003bf0527789324b5bf4bb589.png

3) After pressing the "options" button, the game try to connect to the online services. Then I get the error message.

3.thumb.png.a07b4dfe0ed7290145305c2e6aa94789.png

If I press "retry" it appears the same error message. Pressing "cancel" I'm able to use the game in the offline mode. So I cannot play online tournaments and so on. I didn't try to download the game, instead of using it in streaming. 

@Francylp67 Should be. Once you've tried, can you let me know if it was a success or not, so I can close the thread and add a solution as recommended for future players 👍

Only thing I did today was to reinstall the game in the same folder on the c:/ drive, and I get error 1008:H after that. Before that, never had any issues what so ever, neither with 2018.

Is it steam or F1?

What about some feedback from Codemaster's? I reinstall your game, and I'm no longer able to use my product? Please look into this pronto!!!

On 2/5/2020 at 5:58 PM, BarryBL said:

@Francylp67 Should be. Once you've tried, can you let me know if it was a success or not, so I can close the thread and add a solution as recommended for future players 👍

The issue is not solved...

There must be something in the latest update, I only reinstalled the game after the sound started to stutter (ver. 1.20)

@CeeJ I'm not playing F1 2019 on Steam,but I'm playing it using "PlayStation now" app on PC or PS4. The problem related to the PlayStation now version of F1 2019 was actually solved,because it depends on the version of the game. I tested version 1.20 and it works perfectly on PlayStation now. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Francylp67 said:

@CeeJ I'm not playing F1 2019 on Steam,but I'm playing it using "PlayStation now" app on PC or PS4. The problem related to the PlayStation now version of F1 2019 was actually solved,because it depends on the version of the game. I tested version 1.20 and it works perfectly on PlayStation now. 

Odd, i didn't reply to you,... I replied to BarryBL, hmm, perhaps the forum software is as unstable as F1 2019 🙂

Edited by CeeJ

8 hours ago, CeeJ said:

Odd, i didn't reply to you,... I replied to BarryBL, hmm, perhaps the forum software is as unstable as F1 2019 🙂

Attitude won't help. This isn't your thread as it relates to PS4 and streaming, so please don't tailgate. Search the forum for your issue on Steam and if necessary, post a thread. 

• Agree 2

@CeeJ

Don't worry, I get back to people haha. You posted 14 hours ago, just as I got back into my house (I have to sleep at some point haha 😄 ) 1008:H is a separate issue, try putting that in the search bar on the top right as its an often reported error code.