Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

[Career] - Safety Car

BorislavAndonov

THANKS A LOT TODAY I MADE A LOT OF RACES IN CAREER MODE AND AGAIN NO SAFETY CAR THE AI ALWAYS RETIRE 1 OR 2 CARS I THE LAST 2 OR 3 LAPS OF EACH RACE. I PLAY 25% LENGHT, SC - ON.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR "THE PERFECT PATCH" YOU ARE NUMBER ONE BUT FROM THE LAST.

WHAT IS SO DIFICULT TO REVERT THE SAFETY CAR SYSTEM FROM 1.03 VERSION???

I HAD PLANS IN THE NEXT WEEKS TO UPGRADE MY PC BUT I WILL NOT DO IT BECAUSE OF YOU.

R.I.P. C*********S YOU ARE DEATH FOR ME.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEXT GARBAGE CALLED F1 2020.

• BarryBL changed the title to [Career] - Safety Car
3 hours ago, BorislavAndonov said:

Dylan I am not crying. Do you have SC because I have not? This is the truth.

You wont have the safety car deploy 5-8  laps before the end it has to pick up the leader pickup the rest of the field and bunch them up before sector three. Before it can return to the pits it worked in this way since it was brought in for F1 2011

On 2/3/2020 at 1:03 AM, Camza2011 said:

The safety car is not going to come out if there is less than 3 laps left. Personally I think it now works fine.

This is what I am saying in my case the A.I. ALWAYS, ALWAYS retire one or two cars IN THE LAST 2-3 LAPS, AT THE END OF THE RACE. That is why I have not SC. How to explain to you more clear? Am I stupid or what? I know that in the last 2 laps you could not get SC or VSC.

May be this is a problem only with me.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, BorislavAndonov said:

This is what I am saying in my case the A.I. ALWAYS, ALWAYS retire one or two cars IN THE LAST 2-3 LAPS, AT THE END OF THE RACE. That is why I have not SC. How to explain to you more clear? Am I stupid or what? I know that in the last 2 laps you could not get SC or VSC.

May be this is a problem only with me.

Thank you.

It is probably just bad luck

Archived