Jump to content Jump to content

REQUEST: GRID Autosport PS3 Season Pass DLC Offer/Sale (Europe)

outrun90

Hello! I was looking for many months and still waiting to get the Season Pass of Grid Autosport on some PS3 EU sale. I saw sometimes the base game in offer but just checked the history of the deals of the Season Pass and it was only once (21 Sept 2016 for 8.99€) since the game launch in 2014. The regular price is always 29.99€ and I think is an abusive price after 6 years of game life. I request an offer/deal for all the players we still playing this amazing game and would like to have all content for a decent price. I hope you guys can still support the GRID Autosport daily community and fans. Thank you so much! 

IMG_20200203_165021.jpg

IMG_20200203_163258.jpg

I think what he says is right, since people would be encouraged to buy it. I am not only saying that the prices of the ps3 dlcs fall, but also that the dlcs appear as for example in dirt 3 to be able to buy them and not leave those pieces incomplete of big games. Think not only of the new games, there are still people who hope that you gentlemen of codemasters can make a reduction in their dlcs as well as do ACTIVISION with the Call of Duty, Ubisoft with Assasins Creed, EA with the Need for Speed etc. Receive a best greeting

• 3 weeks later...

I have played GRID Autorsport on PC when it was released in 2014. And I've written a review for second biggest Czech gaming site Zing.cz with a score 8/10.

But since than I stopped playing games on PC and moved to consoles. I was happy that F1 2013 and DiRT 3 were released as a complete versions on discs. Unfortunatelly GRID2 and GRID Autosport weren't. And I can't play a lot of stuff on GRID2 because DLCs are no longer available.

DLCs for GRID Autosport will be probably removed from stores this year. So also I would be happy if Season pass could be in a discount once more to complete it on PS3.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived