Sign in to follow this  

Helmets with sponsors in F1 2020

Since there are 43 fictional sponsors (you can see them on the Multiplayer cars) in F1 2019, is there a chance in F1 2020 that we get helmets with sponsors on it?

Thank you for your answer.

• Agree 1

I would love it if we were able to customize our helmets by adding sponsors on it.  Would it be possible to be able to put sponsors on your helmet in F1 2020, even if due to license restrictions, the sponsors are fictional, @BarryBL?

Edited by RickFlare96

It is possible on the Rally Games from CM to put sponsors on your car as well, I don`t get it why you cannot put Sponsors on your Helmet in F1….this is a must for 2020!

19 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

It is possible on the Rally Games from CM to put sponsors on your car as well, I don`t get it why you cannot put Sponsors on your Helmet in F1….this is a must for 2020!

Maybe licensing is a problem.

Licensing means money.😄😄

Yes 💯 why do we get microtransactions in F1 2019 for multiplayer only ? Except Helmets.  The helmets annoying with no sponsors or your number on them ! We should be able to paint them ? With sponsors available and numbers! Make the game a play anywhere title! Mods from Race department website to PC version then on Xbox ! Be more like Forza Codemasters! Rpg in Career mode needs more elements like our drivers can talk? Press interviews so much more to do !