Jump to content Jump to content

On 2/10/2020 at 6:18 PM, bigburt82 said:

Does anyone have some good setups for Ford Fiesta Rallycross please?

Yeah, when fully upgraded i left it untouched. Good enough to win the RXWC with ease.I have a t300rs gt. Make sure your start is perfect (trophy), MT and take the joker lap asap. Got 75 points. For the #1 spot on the leaderboards its not enough but for the title its ok. You probably know this by now 2 months later but i just wanted to react on it because i did it a couple of hours ago.

Edited by bartne
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, Esa Ahonen said:

@PJTierney I wanted to try Dirt Rally 1.0 after a while. But I can't connect to RaceNet. Can't enter Leagues and no community delta visible. Seems that I'm not the only one. 

I haven't seen any info that DR1 isn't supported anymore?

I was doing the monthly league event last night in Dirt Rally 1.0.  Today it tells me that I need to login to RaceNet.  I log in but it still says in need to log in and won't even let me get into the League section.

Doh...was in the wrong section of the game.  Nevermind...

Edited by huhquerty
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, I bought Dirt Rally digitally on PS4. I live in the US, I only speak English, my PS4 is set to English, and all other games are in English. However when I booted up Dirt Rally, it is in, I think, Spanish. There is no option to change the language. When I contacted PS support, they informed me to contact the publisher. I noticed on the PS Store that the game listed as released Jan 2021 even though it came out in Nov 2017. I am wondering if the wrong file was re-uploaded.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried to get the famous "Climb Dance" by Vatanen, done with Dirt Rally. Tried to keep as close to the original as possible but used Dirt's OST and some angles aren't available. Still was bonkers fun to do 🙂

• 3 months later...

Привет всем! Мне в Стиме подарили игру DiRT Rally. Я её скачал, попытался запустить, открылось в оконном режиме и черным фоном, и не запустилась? Что мне делать? Проверял целостность файлов - всё в порядке.

2 hours ago, DSPSuzemka said:

Привет всем! Мне в Стиме подарили игру DiRT Rally. Я её скачал, попытался запустить, открылось в оконном режиме и черным фоном, и не запустилась? Что мне делать? Проверял целостность файлов - всё в порядке.

Have you tried running it in Fullscreen or Windowless?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Seems like Racenet is unavailable in DR 1 since yesterday. There are no daily stage entries today and only a limited number from yesterday, implying that no one has access to Racenet from DR 1.

Has the support been discontinued?

52 минуты назад дефтмузетейл сказал:

Привет

Похоже, что Racenet недоступен в DR 1 со вчерашнего дня. Сегодня нет ежедневных заявок на этапы и только ограниченное количество со вчерашнего дня, подразумевая, что никто не имеет доступа к Racenet из DR 1.

Прекращена ли поддержка?

У меня и нескольких моих друзей такая же проблема.

I DMed PJTierney, and he said the following regarding Racenet and its availability in DR1:

PJTierney  5,615

• Social Media & Community Team
  •  

I don't think it has, otherwise we'd have made an announcement. In theory it runs infinite as it's all automated.

There were some mild server issues last night but they've been resolved.

I'm not working again for another week, so if you could email customer service that's the best place to get a response.

Since Racenet is still not working and it most likely should, let's just create Support cases via the CUSTOMER SERVICES / TECHNICAL SUPPORT REQUEST FORM here https://www.codemasters.com/support/.

Edited by deftmousetail
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

Is there any tuning sharing resource for Xbox? I can see the tuning setups on Steam but without the game on Steam I can't access them. Codemasters also disabled anonymous access to the setups on Steam. Can't even post on Steam because you need the game to do so.. I need screenshots if possible

Edited by 7sinfulBurn7