Hello, i want to do a session online rallycroos with 5 players ,but the game keeps deviding the player INTO 2 heats, i've seen players online playing 6 Cars at the same track, but i cant even manage to put 5 ,anyone can Help?

Anyone up for the Pro Tour? Looks like we need 8 at a time, only ever got 2 or 3 and no timer it just stays in the start screen, unless this area is dead already?

Edited by Carystus

On 2/12/2020 at 9:18 PM, Carystus said:

Anyone up for the Pro Tour? Looks like we need 8 at a time, only ever got 2 or 3 and no timer it just stays in the start screen, unless this area is dead already?

Yeah, it's dead. You can't play competitive or even look at leaderboards anymore. This game has no official support and this is what you should expect from future CM games.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:24 PM, PJTierney said:

This is vikram.R from India, I have recently made a purchase of Dirt 4 via steam and I'am having trouble launching the game. As soon as i start the game it gets me to the home page of Dirt 4 where it shows "Click start or Enter key " to start the game, but unfortunately I tried all the functions on my keyboard but that nothing helps me starting the game. 

1 minute ago, VikramRocz said:

Please email custservice@codemasters.com with this info.

My son wants to play dirt 4 and i don't remember how to change the buttons on dualshock 4 to change some buttons, gas, brakes..... 

Hey Guys,

i have a RACE NET Service Error (not available) - is there a solution out there?

I am pretty new to Dirt 4, just installed it on a PC for my Kids.

But its not working, because of that Racenet Error...

Regards

Jack

Hey Guys,

I have a RACE NET Service Error (not available). 

Is there a solution out there?

Any idea why the car does not move when in Sequential Manual Mode?  Gears change but car just sits there revving

Works fine in H Patrtern Manual Mode.

Using a Fanatec DD2 in CSW 2.5 mode and some HE Pro pedals