Jump to content Jump to content

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 9:18 PM, Carystus said:

Anyone up for the Pro Tour? Looks like we need 8 at a time, only ever got 2 or 3 and no timer it just stays in the start screen, unless this area is dead already?

Yeah, it's dead. You can't play competitive or even look at leaderboards anymore. This game has no official support and this is what you should expect from future CM games.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:24 PM, PJTierney said:

This is vikram.R from India, I have recently made a purchase of Dirt 4 via steam and I'am having trouble launching the game. As soon as i start the game it gets me to the home page of Dirt 4 where it shows "Click start or Enter key " to start the game, but unfortunately I tried all the functions on my keyboard but that nothing helps me starting the game. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hola buenas tardes, queria comentar que compre el juego Dirt 4 por la pagina de Steam, una vez instalado lo pude abrir, pero luego de elegir la opcion de gamer o simulacion que hay una especie de prueba, no me carga el juego, es decir, que el juego queda como cargando la pista. necesiaria que me den una ayuda, muchas gracias y espero su respuesta

• 1 month later...

Whether by accident or by design, my Exterior Cameras have been disabled, so now I only have the cockpit and dashboard views.  I'm currently at level 28 so I'm well into the game.  Did this happen automatically or did I click something by accident??

Thanks for the assist

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone could certainly do with looking into this, like Grumpyoldman989 above me here, i opened a ticket but all i got was the usual stuff about checking internet and NAT and all the other stuff that has nothing to do with it. The problem is at Codies' end. The game is reduced in the current Xbox Ultimate sale so there's going to be at least a few new players around, and it needs to be fixed as it makes several achievements unobtainable, which is an absolute no-no

• Agree 1