Jump to content Jump to content

Exact same problem as previous two posters. Brought the game, and then to find one day it's unable to connect is a huge kick in the balls. Was really enjoying the daily and weekly challenges, in fact I've not played the game since.

I wonder if they'll make a statement about this or even fix it ahead of it joining EA Play next week, I imagine quite a few unhappy people who will pick up the game to find a big portion of the advertised content unavailable.....

As dentingboot rightly mentions in the post above, Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally are heading back on to Game Pass next week via EA Play, with the attendant rise in players that it will surely cause, so for them both to have a decent amount of the game not working is not exactly an ideal situation. I can't comment on Dirt Rally because i haven't played it, but a working RaceNet is required for eight Achievements/Trophies on Dirt 4, so this isn't a good look all round. If support for the game is ending since the EA takeover then very least that's needed is an official statement to clarify it, but ideally don't do that, just get RaceNet working again

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 10:02 PM, dentingboot said:

Exact same problem as previous two posters. Brought the game, and then to find one day it's unable to connect is a huge kick in the balls. Was really enjoying the daily and weekly challenges, in fact I've not played the game since.....

Same, bought for xbox yesterday, found lack of RaceNet functionality, put in a refund request today.