Jump to content Jump to content

Colin McRae Rally 04

• 2 months later...
Guest Mike1158

Does anyone have access to the cheats as they were called to get all cars and tracks etc?  I know but it is supposed to be entertaining and honestly, I am not out to prove anything.

• 1 year later...

I got this game 2 months ago for literally 1 dollar at a thrift store! It is a great game that really goes unnoticed by many! It is a challenging game though, and as far as I know the cheat codes are specific to each disk and are very hard to find (if anyone has them). The 2wd and 4wd cars available at first are fun to play, but I agree that it is really hard to unlock the other cars (I had trouble with the easiest championship! (and I can win championships in hard difficulty in F1 2011 on a controller! (if you understand what the handling is like in F1 2011))). The coolest thing about this game for me is that it is on the backwards compatibility list for the Xbox 360 which means I can play the Xbox version that I found!

IGN has a website with a list of steps dictating how to access the game codes for Colin McRae Rally 04! Just search up Colin McRae Rally 04 cheat codes and click on the IGN website. Make sure that you read all of the instructions as it is not just as simple as typing in a cheat code... Each save file has one of a bunch of save codes. You have to find the cheat code for your save code. Once figured out though, you can have lots of fun in free play. It is not cheating to me as I will still try and complete the championships properly. Instead I can now play with some fun cars in free-play and multiplayer. Its no fun to take advantage of cheat codes in career/championship mode.

I am glad that they have released a way to play everything in the game now because there used to be a service where you would call in and pay money for cheat codes. Now that that service is dead, I am glad we can still access the cheat codes for this game. (It said about this in my game manual.)