Sign in to follow this  

Please release Dirt Rally on PS4!!!!!!!

If you read... the game is in PRE RELEASE; which cannot be done through consoles.  Maybe next year when the game is completely finished; it will possibly be ported and announced for consoles!  

Clearly NO !!!

This is a serius SIM and not GTA !!!

We want the RBR-Killer and not the pop-corn game.

Once it is finished I think the chances of seeing it on consoles is really good.

And Xbox one!

RBR was on the original Xbox, so your point is stupid. Porting this to console when it's done won't hurt the PC version. Let's just hope it's not dumbed down in any way when they do port it

No No and No

We dont want here pop-corn Gamers !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECf0hUczkgg

I voted yes, I play it on pc and to date have 52 hours invested in it....

I and a lot of my friends also own a PS4, once the EA is over and goes gold I see no reason not to port it to console if they can handle it and the demand for it is their.

Stop hating on Consoles! That's boring and stupid! Why should it get dumbed down for consoles? Doesn't make sense! I think PC and Console gamers should be able to play the best rally sim ever! So I really hope that once the game is finished, Codemasters ignores all this stupidity and makes the game available for every gamer!

Yes absolutely, but only in it's finished state. The game is more than playable with a gamepad (that's all I have at the moment till my wheel turns up), and I think it would be a shame if people like my brother can't play this amazing game simply because it isn't made available on the only platform he owns.

And while you're at it, port the game to Xbox One as well, I'm sure there are X1 owner's who would appreciate that too.

What's with (some) of you PC gamers? Why do you think putting it on a console will affect the PC version? And why does console mean arcade?

I have no problems with Console versions .
But I think lots blame Console for over prices games & dumbing down, &  poor ports  to PC .
Also game only content for Console format.
Also the rise of  paided for content or DLC.

Some of  you PC gamers are just idiots. 
Whilst that's undoubtedly true, the development of Project CARS showed that these stereotypes have some basis in reality; that game changed direction and purpose once they made the decision to release it on consoles too and the result is the slightly messy, unfocused product released last week.

I have no issues with it being ported eventually, but my personal preference would be to see that happen only when an uncompromised PC version has been completed so as not to detract resources from the main target. Due to the lack of info in the OP, it suggested to me it was a request made with some immediacy that ibdobt think would be beneficial at this stage. Purely my opinion of course.

Some of  you PC gamers are just idiots. 
You reaffirms yet again arcade players generally low intelligence !
Luke is a PC player, and don't be insulting to people. I can't play the game properly on PC, so I want it where I can. I don't want it any different, and I don't mind waiting for it

RallyDriven said:Luke is a PC player, and don't be insulting to people. I can't play the game properly on PC, so I want it where I can. I don't want it any different, and I don't mind waiting for it
Just out of curiosity, on a scale of 1-5, how much of the irony here is intentional?

RallyDriven said:Luke is a PC player, and don't be insulting to people. I can't play the game properly on PC, so I want it where I can. I don't want it any different, and I don't mind waiting for it
Just out of curiosity, on a scale of 1-5, how much of the irony here is intentional?

I'd say if the irony is in his grammar, 5

I'm surprised so many DONT want it on consoles, if enough people will buy it why not? It will mean more support for the game and more likely they will do sim again. I think it is a false assumption that you can't have sim with controller or on consoles.

PC gamers are a bit elitist sometimes and it annoys me. I much prefer my PC to consoles but many people don't want the hassle of learning about making a PC (yes some consider it a hassle), why shouldn't they enjoy as many games as possible too? Don't make the game for a different audience though, make it for console owners who want hardcore rally sim.

I'd love to see DiRT Rally on PS4, but not right now... I think Codemasters are taking the right approach by developing it on PC first, then bringing it out on consoles when the time is right. I'm enjoying the game at the moment by watching YouTube videos even though I haven't got the game as I don't have a good enough PC.

I prefer No Voting this...

Pc Gamer I am, and I think that this game had to be only in this platform...
Markets will change my mind, and this game will be produce for all types of gamers, PC and Console.

Developing throught PC is the correct way, console can't do it like a High-end Pc, that's a fact.

Finally, I think that casual players will be reduce to consoles, and SimRacers will be play in PC, for many reasons (many periferials, much better graphic quality, TripleScreen, DBox, ...).

Markets will demand DR in consoles too, whatever be finished first, I think...

I honestly can't believe so many people have voted no. Selfish or what? 

Im quite confident it will be release on PS4 & XB1 so that many more of my friends can buy and enjoy this game without the need of having to buy a new PC to play the game. 

I honestly can't believe so many people have voted no. Selfish or what? 

Im quite confident it will be release on PS4 & XB1 so that many more of my friends can buy and enjoy this game without the need of having to buy a new PC to play the game. 
It depends on if the game is a success according to @justbiglee with the wider audience and a console release should be guaranteed. :)

And they probably will, that's the point of early access, they won't start putting it on console when it's not even finished on PC yet, because things could still change