Sign in to follow this  

Please release Dirt Rally on PS4!!!!!!!

lol no worries. The guys working on the new DiRT are mostly the same guys that worked on DiRT1,2+3, but the person who changed/wrecked/ruined the DiRT series has gone, to dumb down/revitalise some other games company. The guys at Codemasters that I've talked to are rally fans, and they want to make an as realistic as possible rally game.

thx alot i can understand it now :) .i'm looking forward what you guys are going to deliver to us :)

It seems stupid voting no when your reason is because it's still in early access, because there would be no point in codemasters porting it before early access is nearing its end/already over. We aren't demanding it right now!

They should release it on PS4. I've bought every DiRT for ps3. Yes even showdown.. -.- but I still supported codemasters. I've been waiting 4 years for a seriously rally game. Codemasters delivers on that. Just make sure you have a Subaru Rally Team USA David Higgins Livery for the 2012-2015 WRX STi's

xavivg said:
NO!!!! If it happens... back to RBR...
Haha why? 
Because consoles are arcade. ARCADE!
It gives us pro simracers the popcorn disease. DISEASE!

Popcorn starts popping out of our ears and we start to mindlessly wandering about muttering RBR rituals with an empty accusing stare at consoles.

(Maybe he forgot that RBR is on console as well?)

I can't afford a PC but I have a pS4. Seriously some of you people are so selfish.

xavivg said:
Haha why? 
Because consoles are arcade. ARCADE!
It gives us pro simracers the popcorn disease. DISEASE!

Popcorn starts popping out of our ears and we start to mindlessly wandering about muttering RBR rituals with an empty accusing stare at consoles.

(Maybe he forgot that RBR is on console as well?)
I think he's one of those PC Gamers who thinks they're better than console players. Basically an Asshole. 

xavivg said:
Haha why? 
Hi @Rallycameraman , sorry but it's what i think. Consoles and Realism are absolutly diferent words, and it's impossible to put together in one game (IMHO). Always the really hard sims are on PC, not on consoles. (example)How many drivers (f1, dtm, rally, f3, gp2, etc..) exercise with PC and how many with consoles? NO way, sims on consoles have no logic... Everybody knows (or should) that the sims only will exist in PC. For compare, dirt rally on PC, it's  like as if I wanted to buy a car and i watch Top Gear to guide me... why? becasuse Top Gear is not serious (apply the same to the consoles...). 
Thats my opinion, you can tell yours, but respecting the people like normal people, not like a little kid.  "
Basically an Asshole." Fantastic opinion, respect? where are you?

salu2s!

Stop insulting each other over different platforms, it's childish and most definitely not the point in the thread. This will be your only warning on the topic, I'll close the thread and issue warnings next time round.

xavivg said:
xavivg said:
Haha why? 
Hi @Rallycameraman , sorry but it's what i think. Consoles and Realism are absolutly diferent words, and it's impossible to put together in one game (IMHO). Always the really hard sims are on PC, not on consoles. (example)How many drivers (f1, dtm, rally, f3, gp2, etc..) exercise with PC and how many with consoles? NO way, sims on consoles have no logic... Everybody knows (or should) that the sims only will exist in PC. For compare, dirt rally on PC, it's  like as if I wanted to buy a car and i watch Top Gear to guide me... why? becasuse Top Gear is not serious (apply the same to the consoles...). 
Thats my opinion, you can tell yours, but respecting the people like normal people, not like a little kid.  "Basically an Asshole." Fantastic opinion, respect? where are you?

salu2s!
So when Early Access is finished on DiRT Rally, and the game is finished and released on PS4/XB1 you'll still go back to RBR? Yeah great logic there chum.

How on earth can the game being released on console, possibly effect you on PC? Oh wait, it can't. As I said, typical PC gamer.

"Man, DiRT Rally was such a good game until they made a console version of it that did not impact my PC version at all. Ruined the game I tell you!"

xavivg said:
xavivg said:
Haha why? 

salu2s!
You do realize that Project Cars for PS4 outsold the PC version by a large margin, right? There is an audience for sim racing on consoles so why not let them play too?

Hmm, I actually wish I could change my vote. Originally I was thinking that I'd rather development was focused on the PC versionamd would be massively compromised for a console audience. I was also annoyed at the question specifying PS4 and not including the XBox; I don't own either, but they have some weird tribalistic rivalry between them for no reason.

However, two things have changed since that.

Firstly, Assetto Corsa has announced console plans. I can't imagine Kunos changing their philosophy much in their port and it would give me hope that Codemasters could do the same.

Secondly, it's become clear that there are no DLC plans for the PC version post-launch. I know there's a third of the rallying content still to come, but with no modding support for extra content either, I would prefer to think of a console version being in the works with additional cars or stages being created, that could be released as DLC for the PC version.

xavivg said:
xavivg said:
Haha why? 
Thats my opinion, you can tell yours, but respecting the people like normal people, not like a little kid.  "Basically an Asshole." Fantastic opinion, respect? where are you?

salu2s!
So when Early Access is finished on DiRT Rally, and the game is finished and released on PS4/XB1 you'll still go back to RBR? Yeah great logic there chum.

How on earth can the game being released on console, possibly effect you on PC? Oh wait, it can't. As I said, typical PC gamer.
I don't want the devs loose time when the game still early access to adapt this game to consoles, only for typical gamers like you, searching an arcade game in a simulator, SIMULATOR! , understand? If this simulator becomes one of the best sims ever, how you will drive in PS4 or Xone? Ah, and you will start crying because "it's too dificult".... Arcade games on Consoles exist to have fun and drive with controller, PC sims exist to simulate the real life, and there's no logic to try it on consoles (IMO). I don't know why you don't understand it, i'm not trying to convince you, it's just my opinion and you have to respect...

Salu2s!

Haha brilliant another one. It's a simulator, SIMULATOR! 

Typical gamers like me? I don't think you've seen my times on this game have you? ;) 

There's plenty of logic to try simulators on console, there's many steering wheels available to use on Ps4 and XB1 too. And no I don't have to respect anyone's opinion, particularly when I think it's pretty stupid. 

xavivg said:
Arcade games on Consoles exist to have fun and drive with controller, PC sims exist to simulate the real life, and there's no logic to try it on consoles (IMO).
Yeah console, arcade gamers, trying to play sim games on XBone and PS4 with their 'pads' pah. No good sim games were ever released on consoles, ever...
xavivg said:
back to RBR...
Well, except that one...