Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FEATURE] Android/Apple Phone/Tablet HUD Support

Support for phones and tablets to display optional HUD items; such as gear indicator, tachometer, track notes, or even damage.

I would like to see it as a webapp, so streamers could use as HUD for viewers.

Yes absolutly yes, this is a great complement for new gen of Driving Games. It is something that only Codemasters have to open in Dirt Rally, all posterior developmentn will be carry by App Programers...

A little effort for Codemasters to do this, and a posterior great gaming experience

I want people who voted 'no', explain why. As this is a feature would add much in the game and does not require a lot of work to be implemented. I'm sorry, everyone has their opinion, but I see the people who voted 'no' as haters.

muy buena idea tenía pensado comentarlo también, estaria genial que hubiese una app con la opcion de informacion del coche como revoluciones, temperaturas de agua, aceite,.... que se podria usar con una tablet y al mismo tiempo con el movil que muestre la marcha en la que va el coche asi como un fondo rojo por ejemplo cuando llega al limite de revoluciones para cambiar a la siguiente marcha.

yo dejo unas fotos del hud que utilizo yo con el rbr es muy util, intuitivo y simple.

I want people who voted 'no', explain why. As this is a feature would add much in the game and does not require a lot of work to be implemented.
Unless you've recently written a PC app that talks to an Android/Apple device with no lag, I challenge you to prove that it "does not require a lot of work to be implemented" :)

Well, if it requires work to be implemented logically must program the app, but as I show it in my post are free for other games plus many other physical hud sold App, but in my case the hud I show does not consume resources or the pc or mobile devices as it is not used, as I said is simple and effective which is what is sought.

I do not see why a negative to this idea because it is great and many people who have a wheel or copkit use such devices.