Where's Barry- Forum Unranked Lobbies

@sloppysmusic all for new ideas. More ways to get the community playing together enjoying some chat and racing together, in whatever format that is, I'm all for it,

Just as a note everyone, we're good for later on. Around 3PM-ish UTC for a couple of hours is my plan today. Will be PC and changing Steam name will be appreciated, so I know who takes me out this week! 😄  

Currently updating F1 2019 and GRID 2019 to the newest versions. You can probably find me from public lobbies in either of those games before Barry gets on 🙂 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Enjoy today guys, and Barry, try to stay within the white lines. 

I've turned all potential rules and penalties off, just for me. Get ready for my 42 second laps of Paul Ricard!! 😛 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

I've turned all potential rules and penalties off, just for me. Get ready for my 42 second laps of Paul Ricard!! 😛 

Do you think that will be enough? You still have to keep the car the right side up and not hit anything, you know that right? 

😉🤣

Edited by sloppysmusic
  • Haha 1

Lobby is up! Look for the host BarryBL 🙂

Ever look at something and wonder quite how it got there.....

20200214162523_1.jpg

EDIT: Good session all, was fun. Seems these are getting some interest. Best pictures or video funnies, add them here. 

Nice when you know a guy or two 😛

If you were in the session today, add BarryBL on Steam to jump in the Steam chat for next week 🙂 

30 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Ever look at something and wonder quite how it got there.....

20200214162523_1.jpg

EDIT: Good session all, was fun. Seems these are getting some interest. Best pictures or video funnies, add them here. 

That finishing time is 6 mins right not 6 HOURS?! 

😜

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Nice when you know a guy or two 😛

If you were in the session today, add BarryBL on Steam to jump in the Steam chat for next week 🙂 

If I'm bored I might add you and watch that way. You know Steam users can stream to other steam users right? It's low quaility so as not to slow down the hosts game itself. It's content not quality that makes something watchable anyway. I often watch low res comedy clips on YouTube from bygone eras! 

@UP100 動画を直接投稿されると、見る時に読み込みで時間がかかるので、Youtubeなどの動画サイトに上げたリンクで投稿してもらえると嬉しいです。

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, sloppysmusic said:

If I'm bored I might add you and watch that way. You know Steam users can stream to other steam users right? It's low quaility so as not to slow down the hosts game itself. It's content not quality that makes something watchable anyway. I often watch low res comedy clips on YouTube from bygone eras! 

Good idea @sloppysmusic, might have to try that for next week!

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

and THIS is why we have damage off for the sessions. We'd have had no one left. 

Of COURSE that's why you have damage off Barry..... 

😎🤔🤣

5 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Of COURSE that's why you have damage off Barry..... 

😎🤔🤣

Are you trying to imply that I'm scared of everyone teaming up to cause terminal damage to me at every race @sloppysmusic because if you are, you'd be absolutely correct.

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Are you trying to imply that I'm scared of everyone teaming up to cause terminal damage to me at every race @sloppysmusic because if you are, you'd be absolutely correct.

Ahh.. I understand now... You're worried about OTHER people damaging your car.. Shame on me for not realizing that.... 

🤔🤣

Just now, sloppysmusic said:

Ahh.. I understand now... You're worried about OTHER people damaging your car.. Shame on me for not realizing that.... 

🤔🤣

That's my stance, and I'm sticking to it 😛 . The obvious lack of talent on my part has nothing to do with damaging my car on track. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

That's my stance, and I'm sticking to it 😛 . The obvious lack of talent on my part has nothing to do with damaging my car on track. 

Move over Eddie the Eagle, make way for Barry the Barnacle! 

• Haha 1

Now you are taking part in online unranked lobbies perhaps this in itself can speed up bug problems,

i have noticed that in in unranked using multiplayer cars the front grip level seems to have been tweaked for the better,

damage should only ever been turned off when setting up a 90 minute practice league test session,. Reasons being that if you crash in first 5 minutes of test session,you then can only spectate,

pall league racing wether for fun or serious racing should always be set for full damage and full race distance to be able to get full benefits of tyres ,

we race on the ps4 so obviously you racing on steam is PC and ffb dynamics is completely different,

slightly disappionted as you guys need to run ps4 to get a handle on game dynamic s

also I wonder how many people use pads on steam instead of wheel,

pat least your trying.

• Confused 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, senna94f1 said:

Now you are taking part in online unranked lobbies perhaps this in itself can speed up bug problems,

i have noticed that in in unranked using multiplayer cars the front grip level seems to have been tweaked for the better,

damage should only ever been turned off when setting up a 90 minute practice league test session,. Reasons being that if you crash in first 5 minutes of test session,you then can only spectate,

pall league racing wether for fun or serious racing should always be set for full damage and full race distance to be able to get full benefits of tyres ,

we race on the ps4 so obviously you racing on steam is PC and ffb dynamics is completely different,

slightly disappionted as you guys need to run ps4 to get a handle on game dynamic s

also I wonder how many people use pads on steam instead of wheel,

pat least your trying.

Hi @senna94f1

I don't understand how this is on topic for this thread. This thread is more a 'meeting ground' for our Friday sessions and a lighter natured part of the F1 forums. If you have bugs and issues to report, please complete the bug reporting format and add to the Technical Assistance sub-forum. However, should there be enough demand, I'd consider a PS4 session if people wanted to join and race for fun

With reference to race settings, we play the Friday Forum Sessions for fun and so everyone can be involved, and all can finish the race. It's more about getting people from the forums to all play together than a serious simulation session at this point in time.

• Agree 1