Where's Barry - Forum Unranked Lobbies

I guess I'll be on once again at 15:00 (GMT).

Last time we had loads of drivers from the start, so naturally this time it'll be a tough 😁

Chat: https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

Lobby is open! Look for the host UP100 🙂 

Thanks guys! I did horrible in most of the races, but at least I could enjoy the fireworks longer 😛 

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

If there is enough interest, I can run a Forum Friday on Xbox this weekend as well as @UP100 and the usual PC Community.

If you would like me to do this (from the spare room in my house), please 'like' this status. I want to see if there is enough interest for this

• Agree 2

I would like that. We start our anual Raceweekend tomorrow like always at the start of the season (if there will be a race that is) So, we might join this session and share some pictures of our LAN party. With this mentioned I probably will not spent much time on the forum the next four days. I can however kill the spam bots as I will be up till late every night 😜

• Like 1

I've been using more those message things frequently.

I'll be once again online at 15:00 GMT! See the message at the top of the thread for the schedule and link to the Steam Chat in which we not only have one Barry, but two Barries!

Will it be an Xbox session? In that case I will try to get the six of us hooked up if we have our operation running by that time. We are allowed into our location at three o’clock our time and normally it take us about an hour to get settled in and get the network running. Keeps me posted.

1 hour ago, 1512marcel said:

Will it be an Xbox session? In that case I will try to get the six of us hooked up if we have our operation running by that time. We are allowed into our location at three o’clock our time and normally it take us about an hour to get settled in and get the network running. Keeps me posted.

I’ll be on around 3pm UK time to get crashed into. Lobby settings are there to be changed. Let’s start at AUS,25% maybe

PC lobby is open, look for UP100 🙂 

You can also join our chat that includes 2 Barries (Berries?) by clicking the link that is on the top of the thread in green.

Xbox lobby about to go live. Username: BarryBLXbox

3 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Are you live already?

Yeah in a lobby now. Drop me your Xbox and I'll add you in

Hi everyone,

Would anyone be interested in an Xbox league at all? We can arrange time and dates if I get enough interest.

Normal Forum Fridays for PC will resume once I'm back in the office.

• Like 1

I'm most definitely interested since we are almost in lock-down here :classic_tongue: and I have plenty of spare time now.

I'd certainly be up for an Xbox League! Got another league on Friday at 7pm UK time but other than that I'm free anytime 

2 minutes ago, massa88 said:

@BarryBL

i am interested in pc league if you also planing somthing like that in future 

We are currently still running a session every friday, though not as a league at this stage. I'm going to look around if I get some people from some other communities, so that we could have a more complete grid 🙂 

We've seen you race with us before, but you're currently not in the Steam Chat, so here's the link if you're interested https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

Lobby now over, thanks everyone! 🙂 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Lobby now over, thanks everyone! 🙂 

I got 1 race! @UP100 your lag from my car 🙂

Edited by steviejay69

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

I got 1 race! @UP100 your lag from my car 🙂

Yeh my game kept freezing, but you did just punt me off the track on the final proper corner 😁 For some reason the game ghosted me on your screen... it was probably scared of the freeze I had earlier?

Just now, UP100 said:

Yeh my game kept freezing, but you did just punt me off the track on the final proper corner 😁 For some reason the game ghosted me on your screen... it was probably scared of the freeze I had earlier?

Well, when people teleport and then ghost all over the shop....terrible game 😛

Sounds like I didn’t mis much. Cross my fingers when the real drivers have a go at the game. 

• Like 1

Yeah, sadly Friday was pure carnage and I had to stop early. I wish I would have recorded this, because it was and absolute festival of desyncs and dirty drivers.