Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

(PC) AI not pitting under Safety Car

Not sure if it necessarily a bug but it shouldn't be happening

A short description of the problem: Bottas (Racing Point) and Hamilton (Haas) do not enter the pits even though it makes absolutely no sense for them to stay out.

Platform you're on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PC Steam
Game Version: 1.20
Game Mode, including if it was singleplayer or multiplayer: Single Player Career Mode season 6 at Monza
What happened in the lead up to the problem?: End of lap 11 the safety car comes out. 15/18 cars on track pit. I don't pit because I have already pitted, Bottas (Racing Point) doesn't pit because he has already passed the pit lane since he is in the lead and Hamilton (Haas) doesn't pit, I assume because his team mate pits although he is 5+ seconds behind before the SC came out and every other team double stacked.
If you get an error message, the exact wording  of the error message you're receiving: Nothing
Any accessories you are using: (wheel, pad, etc): Pad

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

Video

Hello @Camza2011

Can you provide video of safety car triggering in your game? It can helps me with my thread about bad triggering SC in my game. I just want to see a situation.

Thank you 

11 hours ago, Enlate said:

Hello @Camza2011

Can you provide video of safety car triggering in your game? It can helps me with my thread about bad triggering SC in my game. I just want to see a situation.

Thank you 

Sure this is what caused it.

Video

• Like 1

Thank you very much. In my case AI drivers never make a collision, what make me sad 🙂