Keyboard with CSW Wheel on Xbox?

Is it possible to use custom keyboard bindings along with a custom wheel setup? I am able to use my wheel bindings with generic keyboard assignments but can't seem to get it to work with both.

Example: If I create a new keyboard binding layout it defaults to the CSW wheel default setup with the new keyboard assignments. And... If use a custom wheel setup it defaults to the default Custom wheel + Keyboard 1 assignments. I can't seem to get both a custom wheel and custom keyboard setup to function at the same time.

What am I missing here?

I'll have to fiddle with it a little more. I was able to get both custom wheel and custom keyboard selected but the key assignments would not function properly. I am using a stand alone keypad as opposed to a full keyboard maybe that is the problem.

I guess that’s the problem. I was also under the impression that button boxes would work now, but they only do if they are recognized as a keyboard. I was also hoping the surplus on buttons on my wheel would functioning now but that’s another problem. Keep me posted.