Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Formula 1 Doritos Spanish Grand Prix

I think (and it pains me to say it) even if Hamilton didn't mess the start up and the pit crew didn't mess the stop up, Rosberg would've still won...

I was honestly surprised at how commanding Nico was today, really solid victory! Maybe without the dodgy start and first pit stop it might have been closer, but it would have been very hard for Lewis to overtake him. And that now makes Rosberg the 9th different Spanish GP winner in 9 years!

It was a bit of a dull race though, with no real battle at the end with Lewis and/or Vettel and Nico. I had my head in my phone a lot of the time. Couple of good overtakes but again, kinda dull.

Couple of scary accidents in the pits though, especially the Alonso one. I was on my phone looking at Twitter and suddenly I hear Ted shouting that he's missed it!

Best commentary of the day has to come from Crofty, with 'well Ted, he's got some ice in an area that took quite a hefty blow'.

Best tweet of the day is from Sniff Petrol. When Button complained about sudden wheelspin with slight throttle application, they tweeted something like 'McLaren must be very confused, surely you need power to get wheelspin?'  

giggidy

fIsince08 said:
Bottarse was solid today.
(Sorry, I had to mention it) :p 
Im struggling to remember a race where he wasnt tbh

Peter Windsor is the worst for calling him 'Boattas'!

And Crofty pronounces Kvyat as 'Kiveeyat'. There's no 'e' sound anywhere, I don't know why he puts it in.

I've known for a while that it was pronounced with an F, but I still say Vettel just cuz

Peter Windsor is the worst for calling him 'Boattas'!

And Crofty pronounces Kvyat as 'Kiveeyat'. There's no 'e' sound anywhere, I don't know why he puts it in.
its pronounced with an e in Russia :-)