Questions about end of Season 1 changes

Hello all, I'm new here. I got F1 2019 (PS4) on sale in December and I've played it every night since, so I love it.

I drive for Ferrari w/Leclerc, and my question is this: I had the "rule changes" after Season 1 in career be the Durability and Chassis departments. I was able to "get back/save" all the ones I already had purchased, so is that the only TIME there will be changes like that? Or can there be the same thing again after Season 2, 3, 4, etc?? I'm currently racing Silverstone tonight so halfway or so done with Season 2. Thank You!

Hello. I hope i understood you correct 🙂

In the midseason you will be noticed about changes. This changes can be same in every season, but it's randomely choosen as i know.

Hi @Blackhawks81,

Welcome to the forums!

This can happen throughout your career mode. In some seasons, there may be huge chances, in some seasons, not. But it can (and more than likely) will happen at some point again.

Thanks guys for the info! This sucks though, never being able to fully keep a department upgraded. And does everyone that does career have Butler and Weber added in Season 1 along with you? I went to Ferrari, Butler to Mercedes, & Weber to Red Bull. Season 2 as of right now looks like this for me:

Ferrari: myself/Leclerc

Mercedes: Hamilton/Butler

Red Bull: Verstappen/Weber

Alfa Romeo: Raikkonen/Albon

McLaren: Vettel/Sainz

Racing Point: Perez/Norris

Haas: Bottas/Magnussen

Renault: Riccardio/Hulkenburg

Williams: Russell/Kubica

Toro Rosso: Gasly/Kyvat

NO RIDE: Grosjean, Stroll

On 2/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, Blackhawks81 said:

Thanks guys for the info! This sucks though, never being able to fully keep a department upgraded. And does everyone that does career have Butler and Weber added in Season 1 along with you? I went to Ferrari, Butler to Mercedes, & Weber to Red Bull. Season 2 as of right now looks like this for me:

Ferrari: myself/Leclerc

Mercedes: Hamilton/Butler

Red Bull: Verstappen/Weber

Alfa Romeo: Raikkonen/Albon

McLaren: Vettel/Sainz

Racing Point: Perez/Norris

Haas: Bottas/Magnussen

Renault: Riccardio/Hulkenburg

Williams: Russell/Kubica

Toro Rosso: Gasly/Kyvat

NO RIDE: Grosjean, Stroll

Everyone that does the F2 career will have Weber and Butler in your career mode. Also you will be able to keep all the departments fully upgraded by season 4 or 5 if you get that far since you will have plenty of R&D points saved up

2 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

Everyone that does the F2 career will have Weber and Butler in your career mode. Also you will be able to keep all the departments fully upgraded by season 4 or 5 if you get that far since you will have plenty of R&D points saved up

Thanks! I'm sure I'll get that far, I usually skip a year on the F1 games to get enough playing time on them.