Unable to connect to RaceNet - Dirt Showdown

Hi guys, I have been facing this issue for some days ago, when trying to connect to RaceNet through my Steam version of the game. Hope somebody can help me to fix this... Message: Unable to establish a secure connection to RaceNet. Thanks!!!

Edited by RenatoSB

1 hour ago, Michel7008 said:

idem pour moi ! depuis jeudi dernier ( 6/02/2020)

I was enjoying the challenge plays, then RaceNet has gone down for me... Almost quitting out to play this... And no one comes to hour help.

Vous avez une idée pkoi cela ne marche pas? avant, cela pouvait durer 1 ou 2 h. maintenant, cela fait 12 jours...

5 hours ago, Michel7008 said:

Vous avez une idée pkoi cela ne marche pas? avant, cela pouvait durer 1 ou 2 h. maintenant, cela fait 12 jours...

I still haven't got any answer from Racenet. I will contact you on Steam to talk about this, ok? See you
P.S.: I do not know French too much but I understood your question and observation! 🙂

D'accord. je ne sais pas qui contacter. S T E A M   ? Racenet?

Edited by Michel7008
modif

7 hours ago, Michel7008 said:

D'accord. je ne sais pas qui contacter. S T E A M   ? Racenet?

I think this is related to Racenet. Steam support has nothing to do with this authentication. I would try to contact Codemasters, but hey, we are already posting on a community held by them. So they were supposed to read our problem and address a solution for it. In the meantime I am playing another games and almost leaving Dirt ShowDown for good...