Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[CARS] R-GT rally car class.

R-GT class has always great reception by spectators. RWD monsters are insanely fast on tarmac, are also great fun on loose surface. Engines sound great, sideways assured! Porsche 997 GT3 RS R-GT and Lotus Exige R-GT would make a great addition to modern rally cars. It is a cool choice mainly for RWD freaks, and also for anyone looking for a challenging, but quick car. Great footage to get an idea whatthe pool is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7afNZsAvqI

Some  François Delecour Monte Carlo 2015 action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaiTJ0xA2Vk

The problem comes in licensing. Other than the Exige, there aren't any other competitive cars in the category that could go up against it.

Still saying yes regardless.

If You mean Porsche (license owned by EA AFAIK), then RUF can do ;)

I'd more more interested in seeing more cars from the classes we have, specifically Group B/A and current. While these cars would also be fun I think we should get a larger base of cars that are purpose built for rally.

Yeah, I feel You. I wish I could get Lancia 037, Peugeot 206 WRC and Citroen d3 WRC along VW Polo WRC. Just wanted to start a discussion on this class. Cheers!

Wouldn't say no to a Tuthill RGT or similar, bit I'd prefer some R5 and R3 cars from the modern era first.

I think it would be very beneficial to have a modern rwd class in the game, even if it is a late addition it would be great!
In my opinion Variety is more important than quantity.

The more, the merrier. Diversity is really important for a rally game, especially a DiRT game.

EA EA EA EA Alarm !!!!!!! yes Porsche thanks to EA is missing from just about every sim to date .

Ist a real pain due to Porsche being an important part of Rallying History & Motorsport overal.

Lotus they would get  most sims have Lotus.

GTR class Looks & sounds fun so should be added in time.

EA EA EA EA Alarm !!!!!!! yes Porsche thanks to EA is missing from just about every sim to date .

Ist a real pain due to Porsche being an important part of Rallying History & Motorsport overal.

Lotus they would get  most sims have Lotus.

GTR class Looks & sounds fun so should be added in time.

If You mean Porsche (license owned by EA AFAIK), then RUF can do