Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 [Xbox] - Race loading while one player can drive

@BarryBL, this bug has happens quite often in Unranked lobbies. We are sitting on the grid, as soon as the 30 second countdown has ticked down, 16 players are shown as ready, one player is still loading, whilst he is able to drive the race on his own (after pressing the Xbox button for once). All the others have got to sit on the grid, only when he leaves, the others are able to race. This happened twice to me, once I was sat on the grid, the other time I was the one being able to drive. So for incident 1 (me sat on the grid)

Description: After countdown finished, 16 drivers shown as ready, 1 driver loading and able to race

Game version: 1.20

Game mode: Multiplayer - Unranked

Players: 17 players + 0 AI

Lead up: Not all the drivers pressed ready before the countdown was done. (still happens randomly as it seems)

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Video:

Thanks for the report @ReimvomSchleim

For reproduction purposes, how often out of 10 would you say this has happened to you recently?

Incident number 2, where I was the one able to drive: During sector 2, I quit the lobby and rejoined, as you can see, the others were then able to race, but my car is nowhere to be seen anymore.

Description: Lobby loading shortly, after pressing the Xbox button, I´m able to drive the race. After leaving, the others could drive but my car disappeared.

Game version: 1.20

Game mode: Multiplayer - Unranked

Players: 20 Players + 0 AI

Lead up: Again, not all drivers pressed ready before the countdown, but this still doesn´t happen all the time.

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Clip:

Okay, no worries, thanks for the feedback.

May need to jump in some Unranked lobbies in the next few days to investigate.