Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

{PC} AI Crashing into wall under the SC

A short description of the problem: Some of the AI hit the wall at turn 15 whilst the safety car is out

Platform you're on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PC Steam
Game Version: 1.20
Game Mode, including if it was singleplayer or multiplayer: Single Player Career Mode 
What happened in the lead up to the problem?: The safety car came out
If you get an error message, the exact wording  of the error message you're receiving: Nothing
Any accessories you are using: (wheel, pad, etc): Pad

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

Video

Hi @Camza2011

Does this happen on other parts of different tracks in your experience? I have been able to replicate this at Baku today and will log it for you. Does this also happen on every SC for you at Baku?

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Camza2011

Does this happen on other parts of different tracks in your experience? I have been able to replicate this at Baku today and will log it for you. Does this also happen on every SC for you at Baku?

I've only seen this happen at Baku and yes so far every SC has resulted in this.

No worries @Camza2011, just at that corner or does it happen somewhere else on track where its tight (thinking castle section maybe?). I've only seen it at that corner so far.

Just now, BarryBL said:

No worries @Camza2011, just at that corner or does it happen somewhere else on track where its tight (thinking castle section maybe?). I've only seen it at that corner so far.

just that corner

Just now, BarryBL said:

But @BarryBL if this is an issue, will this be fixed with F1 2019 game or future F1 games??

@Camza2011 - After successful replication, this has now been logged and it with the developers.

@GioProductions - With this just being logged with developers, there is no confirmed time frame for a solution at this point in time. 

• Thanks 1

To update all, we've found reproductions in 2019, and are looking to update AI behaviours in incidents like this for future titles moving forward.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, BarryBL said:

To update all, we've found reproductions in 2019, and are looking to update AI behaviours in incidents like this for future titles moving forward.

To badd not for the F1 2019 game, were this issue is at this moment..