I thought I would add a post about the information needed by the Developers with any game-related technical issue. This should hopefully help Bug Reporting and give everyone an idea on what we need.
Firstly, please add a title with detail on the issue you are experiencing. Your title should give Codemasters Staff and other users an idea of your problem before they click on the issue. A template on what to fill out is below, including title:
Good- [PC]- Receiving Error Code 100:8H or [Xbox]- Displaying wrong tyres on other cars.
Bad- PLEASE I NEED HELP or GAME DOES NOT WORK. WHY?
We also need ALL of the information below. We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having.
1. A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
4. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.
5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?
6. Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.
7. Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences.
For your information, see below for a great example of what we are looking for in reporting a problem: