Jump to content Jump to content

Show Off Your Replays

Evilsmurf

No worries mate, the thing to note is that if you go to dashboard for any reason during a session the PS4 stops the auto-recording and restarts again once you re-open the game again. This can be annoying if you do something cool that you want to upload but then you get a  message or something. Looking at the message for example, will lose the previous footage so if you are on a good run or do something you want to upload don't leave the game until you are ready to hit the share button.
This video has been stuck on 95% processing since last night on Youtube, don't know what's up with that... but I linked it to a friend and asked if he could see it, and he could so... here goes - Renault 5 on Tsiristra Théa - 5:40.936.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxZ7vxDAYI

Oh and also... 3:02 at Bidno Moorland with the Stratos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBPXa3x3e8Y

@Porkhammer How do you manage to get such good quality for your videos? Every 1080p60 video I upload to Youtube looks like a 720p one. (I use Shadowplay for recording and Sony Vegas for rendering)
I don't know really, I record my footage with Fraps and I compress it with VirtualDub, with the Xvid MPEG-4 codec... glad you like the quality! :D
dont mention fraps apparently its useless :D. if encoded correctly it produces better quality than most of the other progs out there but many just see videos from other people suggesting other progs.i used everything twice over i still use fraps over anything else. ;)
@Porkhammer How do you manage to get such good quality for your videos? Every 1080p60 video I upload to Youtube looks like a 720p one. (I use Shadowplay for recording and Sony Vegas for rendering)
Does your source look bad, or only after rendering?  Have you even looked at the shadowplay settings?
Does your source look bad, or only after rendering?  Have you even looked at the shadowplay settings?
It looks bad after Youtube compression, source and rendered version are good enough. Yes, I have looked at Shadowplay settings and tweaking them doesn't change anything. I tried h.264 codec for rendering, but nothing changed... I'm not getting nowhere near to some videos that I've seen.
What's the deal here then, am I supposed to yield the place back to this guy who unceremoniously rams me up the bottom :| Even when it is not his place to begin with?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE661usIesU

Archived