Jump to content Jump to content

Show Off Your Replays

Evilsmurf

edgenz said:
dgeesi0 said:
new PB on pant mawr with the R4 subaru think maybe a WR as most above are hackers.
hey @dgeesi0 - how do you get the split times to use your PB? I can't find that option anywhere
That's just the custom event option of using personal best.
ahh "results type" is what i was looking for. assumed it was in options somewhere
edgenz said:
edgenz said:
dgeesi0 said:
new PB on pant mawr with the R4 subaru think maybe a WR as most above are hackers.
hey @dgeesi0 - how do you get the split times to use your PB? I can't find that option anywhere
That's just the custom event option of using personal best.
ahh "results type" is what i was looking for. assumed it was in options somewhere
sorry only just seen your reply but yes in custom race just select it to personal best.for hotlapping PB it is the best way of doing it.
4th in world with 037 on dyf afon reverse. messed up  at start as well. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHoVFpfIsF4

1/2 secs off that with some practice me thinks.lancia is a git at times though lol.

Was practicing for the Dirt Daily and managed to set a new Xbox record for the Route De Turini Descente stage.
Made a small mistake on the actual Dirt Daily attempt and ended up 2nd, pressure got to me!

https://youtu.be/bVwm1HV_-zw
@tmz With regards to your signature. With the current view it's impossible to see what is happening half the time. If you recored your replays in another view (i.e head / dash / hood / chase) you could get tons of feedback on your driving. Then this game would go from "hard to play" to "easy to master (at least vs the AI)" in no time.

From what I was able to see I'd advice you to focus on using the whole track more. A lot of the time you're in the middle of the road both on corner entry, in mid-corner, and on corner exit. If you instead were positioned outside - inside - outside, you would give yourself a lot straighter path and you would exit the corner with more speed. If you do that consistently the "hardcore" AI will be a thing of the past.

@foppaldo -tnx for advice. Like I said it was be a first time with this car and i don't have feeling in this car :)
It was also a daily challenge and as you know there is no restart and I wanted to catch top tier trophy ;)
I agree that I hold on too much on centre of the road but most cars (even AWD) dancing like a hell and is better to hold it on middle to me than fly of the road ;)
You can check more movies on my channel and I think that Bonnet/Hood/Chase cam is not so attractive to watch for other people.
really nice run with pug 205 t16 4th in world with no moors cut.

pb time aswell.slipped up on 2nd to last hairpin as jesus put a rock on inside bend :D

time of 5:16 .404.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXrsl1mihs4

think i could perfect run maybe shave 2 more secs off. without cutting and flawless run.

Archived