Sign in to follow this  

[PS4] - In-game driver animations- Differential

Since v1.20 (Ps4) update a few of the Driver steering/wheel animation effects has stopped. Example Bottas when changing Fuel mix he hits far right dial. When adjusting differential he hits the center dial this has seemed to have stopped. This is also the case with v1.21.

V1.20 Full course caution frequency has made the game awesome i hope it still works. 

Hi @OttoMattic210,

Welcome to the forums!

If you have a issue you would like to report, I'd recommend checking the below to correctly post about it, with video and all the information Codemasters need:

Ps4/ Differential adjustment when driving

2.      V1.21

3.       Single/career

4.       Yes play the game/drive the car/adjust differential/watch driver as he does not adjust the center dial on steering wheel cpit view is best. Prob cosmetic 

5.       Always

6.      Tried reinstalling game 

7.       Controller

8.       No. Please see number 4 helps if in full cpit view

___

Edited by OttoMattic210

1 minute ago, OttoMattic210 said:

Ps4/ Differential adjustment when driving

2.      V1.21

3.       Single/career

4.       Yes play the game/drive the car/adjust differential/watch driver as he does not adjust the dial or **** on steering wheel

5.       Always

6.      Tried reinstalling

7.       Controller

8.       No. Please see number 4 helps if in full cpit view

___

Can you add a video please?

Okay, I've managed to replicate this. But, as its a minor issue, I'll suggest it to the Developers.

I have determined that all cpit animation thus far works.. brake bias ers drs.. i am beginning to notice difficulty in cornering when differential needs adjustment. Prob just mental 😉

Edited by OttoMattic210

Sorry Barry not savvy with forum do's n dont's)  I see no noticable effect when hitting the differential. I know im not a champ player but i know something has changed. I was able to play usa, mexico, monza, fairly ok but now i keep spinning could it be the driving aids?

11 minutes ago, OttoMattic210 said:

Sorry Barry not savvy with forum do's n dont's)  I see no noticable effect when hitting the differential. I know im not a champ player but i know something has changed. I was able to play usa, mexico, monza, fairly ok but now i keep spinning could it be the driving aids? 

Its cool @OttoMattic210, it just saves me dancing through the forums. If you can provide a video with evidence for this that would be great. What assists do you run?

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Its cool @OttoMattic210, it just saves me dancing through the forums. If you can provide a video with evidence for this that would be great. What assists do you run?

First you are prolly the most pleasant forum guy ever.  Is there away for me to post video to here and not youtube or twitter? I keeptrying email it but ps4 is only wanting youtube or twitter. Ok medium traction controll low break assists. Automatic trani. As far as evidence goes with out v1.18 or earlier versions you will only see me spinning out on 1.21. The numbers change 75% to 85% I'm sure if its really an issue others will have to notice it soon. Meanwhile i will not burn anymore of your time untill i figure this dang share feature. 

P.S. F1 2019 is Codemaster's opus their crown. I have always hated racing games untill this one. Only needs are actual cranes to remove broken cars instead of vanishing 

Thanks @OttoMattic210, I try. 😄 

Might be worth searching how to do it on YouTube. They'll be able to give you a step by step guide on how to get the footage onto PC and then add it to the forums. 

I'll asked our testing team to investigate regardless to see if there is any data behind it 👍

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks @OttoMattic210, I try. 😄 

Might be worth searching how to do it on YouTube. They'll be able to give you a step by step guide on how to get the footage onto PC and then add it to the forums. 

I'll asked our testing team to investigate regardless to see if there is any data behind it 👍

Well thanks I'll keep checking and playing maybe im in a slump.. one last thing short answer 😉 Why are there no red flags or full restarts? At least in single play mode?