Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to link Steam account to Codemasters account - NOW FIXED

Hey there,   :)

Couldn't find any recent existing topic for this problem, but myself and a few others are struggling to link our Steam accounts to our Codemasters accounts. 

After selecting Account Management, clicking the Account Linking Tab and then clicking the Steam button I get the following screen (have blacked out my user names for privacy purposes). It looks right, and it's got my correct Steam account name next to my Codemasters account name so it should work...

However, after hitting the Sign in button I get the following error message. I've been through the above procedure 20-30 times over the last 24 hours using my Chrome browser, and have also tried Firefox and Internet Explorer but nothing I do is working at my end. So I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone will be able to fix it for me, or will know the correct procedure so that I can fix it myself. Because unfortunately until I manage to fix this I have no way of entering leagues and competing against my friends.  :(

Thanks

I persuaded my brother to buy DiRT Rally so we could play in a league, however he has the same problem when trying to sign in. It's also a nightmare to try and find out ANY info on this. Would be really helpful if CM at least acknowledged that there is a problem and they are working on it or something.

Archived