DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Anybody else not being able to access Season 2?

Whenever I try to access Season 2, it tells me "Season Locked!" and directs me to the PlayStation Store only to tell me that the content cannot be accessed at this time. I have the ultimate edition of the game which should give me access to Seasons 1, 2, and 3. I'm I the only person having this issue? Anybody have any solutions?

Most access issues are due to the incorrect entries of codes. 

BTW you’ve posted in F1 so I don’t think you are in the right forum.

59 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Most access issues are due to the incorrect entries of codes. 

BTW you’ve posted in F1 so I don’t think you are in the right forum.

You're right. Figured it'd be under technical assistance, turns out it was a different game. Apologies. To end the discussion with a happy ending though, turns out I just needed to finish a previous season. I still find it strange they make it seem as if the content isn't downloaded to your game, rather than just saying you must finish one season to advance to the next. It's rather misleading, but this is GRID I'm talking about here. Doesn't concern anything F1 related. Have a nice one. 

• Like 1

@EuphoricPancake Are you playing in the US/Canada? We're aware that Season 2 content hasn't dropped yet for PS4 in this territory - we've reached out to the relevant partners to resolve this ASAP. Will let you know when it's live 👍

• Thanks 1

Hey all,

We believe this is now being resolved, so please check your game and the PlayStation Store to see the Season 2 content's availability. Thank you for your patience and let us know if you're still having any issues 🙂

Hi Guys, I have ultimate edition but I didn't receive my Free cars Ferrari 599XXX & Ford GT only got the Red Bull track 

3 hours ago, tonylance said:

Hi Guys, I have ultimate edition but I didn't receive my Free cars Ferrari 599XXX & Ford GT only got the Red Bull track 

Hey @tonylance - Welcome to the Codemasters Forums!

There's a car category called Seasons and within there the class should be Track Day Specials. Remember, the cars won't be in your garage, you need to earn the credits to purchase them. The Ferrari you mention though should be a loan car for races featuring cars in the same class in Freeplay and Multiplayer.