Season 2 Locked! with Ultimate Edition!

Anybody else having difficulties accessing Season 2? It comes up as locked content despite me having the Ultimate Edition which SHOULD gain me access to Seasons 1, 2, and 3 (3 not being out yet of course). When you go to the store to buy Season 2 (I shouldn't need to but I'm desperate) it tells me that the content cannot be selected at this time. Any solutions?

You have it. The issue is you need to fully complete season 1 first.

if you go into free play you can select the race bull racing track and the two new season cars. The other cars will be unlocked when you finish season 1 I believe . Anyway I have the same problem as you but I can use the track and 2 cars in free play. I just have not finished season 1 yet .

• Like 1

I do have the red bull ring and the two cars (Ferrari 599XX Evo and Ford GT Heritage Edition). Perhaps you're right. I'll just have to play to see. I just wish they didn't make it out like you hadn't downloaded it yet. Makes me think something went wrong with the downloads and the content isnt in my game.  Anyway, Thank you for your response.

11 hours ago, EuphoricPancake said:

I do have the red bull ring and the two cars (Ferrari 599XX Evo and Ford GT Heritage Edition). Perhaps you're right. I'll just have to play to see. I just wish they didn't make it out like you hadn't downloaded it yet. Makes me think something went wrong with the downloads and the content isnt in my game.  Anyway, Thank you for your response.

Yeah you're right. I thought the same thing thinking there was an issue. Anyway finish season 1 and see what happens and post back here with your results. Cheers!