Sign in to follow this  

SPLIT SCREEN comeback to GRID

dudes

another example of a CM approach to the community of GRID

because it looks like that no one sees our support and criticism when we indicate how much downgrade split screen options from GAS hurt us in GRID 2019

did you see how CM staff responds to the same arguments in the F1 community?

it looks #LikeNoOther the community of GRID deserves to support from CM and split screen comback, dont you think?

Hey!

Barry doesn't even work in a studio that develops GRID and so on. The Birmingham guys have almost exclusively worked on F1 games (+ F1 spinoffs) since they were acquired by Codemasters.

Split screen was said to be in works for GRID ages ago, though I don't know if this will come out as GRID 2019 would then be the first EGO 3 game to have split screen as an option 😕 

I honestly don't know the structure but since it is all marked with the CM logo and I see the signatures such as CM Staff so I was thinking why there is so much different support on the same problem.

also I have to say that Barry wrote to me after that and he asked with interest to show constructive arguments. after that he explained that he is from another studio but he will look into the matter and pass it to the right person. so I have to say...for a while I feel...that should look feedback! I'm near sure that if the problems were about F1 game, surely there would be constructive answer what will be done or not and why. I was impressed he really cares