Voice Control Disabled

How to fix "Voice Control Disabled" and all audio in my games gone. This is F1 2018

index.jpg

Edited by dendialvaro08
description

Hi @dendialvaro08

Have you tried some of the suggestions in the thread below. It's always worth searching through old posts with the search bar to see if others have experienced your issue. 

Hi @dendialvaro08

If you are looking to report an issue, please copy the questions from the reporting template in the below and answer

We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences.

Please add the questions in your post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue

Also, has the voice control been disabled, or the complete sound of the game entirely. From your last post, it sounds like you have lost complete sound, which would be a different issue altogether

Can you post a DXDiag when possible. How to do so is in the below:

Also, when was the time you last updates your graphics and sound drivers?

Can you make sure you have the correct output device selected?. If you go into your Audio manager, you can see what audio device your sounds is going to. You have 3 available here (2 Realtek and 1 LG), and it may just be going to the wrong one you want. Also, is your Windows fully updated?

@BarryBL

I have tried several times to select the three audio devices and restart the PC, but the results are the same, i don't know which one to choose, the audio does not appear, and yes, my windows has been fully updated

Just now, dendialvaro08 said:

@BarryBL

I have tried several times to select the three audio devices and restart the PC, but the results are the same, i don't know which one to choose, the audio does not appear, and yes, my windows has been fully updated

Do you know which one you want the audio to come out of? Is that one the selected default audio device?

34 minutes ago, dendialvaro08 said:

@BarryBL

Yes, That one is the default audio device, i want to come out of Speakers (Realtek(R) Audio)

If you have a headset, please make sure the mute switch is not active (i.e. the mic is open)

Also UEFI 14a

Sometimes the UAD driver doesn't work if there is anything wrong with any of the sound systems.

Uninstall the UAD driver using Geek and try the reference HDA driver (normally I would advise UAD wherever possible and DX12) but in this instance it is worth a shot.

Edited by steviejay69
rejigged

20 minutes ago, dendialvaro08 said:

@steviejay69

I just tried it and the result is still no audio

Have you uninstalled (UAD) and clean installed the audio drivers (UAD or HDA)? (you can try DDU as for GFX drivers)

Moreover, as @BarryBL pointed out have you changed the default sound source before starting the game?

Can you get sound on the system AT ALL?

You could try deleting the hardware_settings_config.xml also.

1 minute ago, dendialvaro08 said:

@steviejay69

Thanks bro, it's work

Thanks for the feedback. Remember to have the mic unmuted before launching the game. 👍