Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 WISH LIST.

1. Red flags/full restarts. 

2. Cranes & flat beds that remove broke down and totaled cars. Rather than vanishing.

3. All classic tracks. Fuji, Monza, Detroit, Nurburgring Las Vegas ect. 

4. Improved cut scenes

• Like 1

Much as I'd love to see them, cranes and flatbeds would be a nightmare to code... or at least, ones that didn't just appear and vanish like the cars do. They'd have to drive themselves from somewhere and position themselves exactly right, all without colliding with any other track buildings or track furniture. Then lift the car and take it away somewhere sensible, all without hitting anything again. Given how much trouble they've had implementing a safety car that only has to drive from the pit lane to the track and back now and again, I hate to think how wrong they could get this 😉 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, moogleslam said:

This is mine, and this is what I need to see included before I start buying these games again:

• Force cockpit view for multiplayer
  • VR support
  • The ability to practice in single player, in any car, with the Equal car setting enabled

There's a lot of stuff I'd like to see in addition to this, but these are the only 3 items that are holding me back from buying, so I won't even bother to list the others at this time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, scottishwildcat said:

Much as I'd love to see them, cranes and flatbeds would be a nightmare to code... or at least, ones that didn't just appear and vanish like the cars do. They'd have to drive themselves from somewhere and position themselves exactly right, all without colliding with any other track buildings or track furniture. Then lift the car and take it away somewhere sensible, all without hitting anything again. Given how much trouble they've had implementing a safety car that only has to drive from the pit lane to the track and back now and again, I hate to think how wrong they could get this 😉 

Ahh ok well maybe PS7 eh. Still red flags would be cool. Or if you could fly in the water in monaco after the tunnel. It ends your race instantly with a cut scene of your car getting pulled out of the water with fish falling out maybe a boot. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 10:32 PM, scottishwildcat said:

if I remember correctly, Grand Prix 4 already had that… so if they could do that, it can be done now!

• Agree 1

I'd like to see short-medium-long career mode options.

Short, go straight to F1 and pick any team.

Medium, basically be the 2019 Career mode with a story mode single F2 season and pick any F1 team.

Long, a story mode rookie year of F2 similar to 2019 Career, followed by a full season of F2.  F1 teams available based on performance and driver academy selected.  More cut scenes through at least rookie year of F1. Ideally still get some sparce cut scenes throughout career mode if you had any direct incidents with your rivals.

And I want my character to have a voice and for me to be able to select different pieces of dialog like Madden 20 or something.  I didn't really like Lukas doing all of my talking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Personally think they should incorporate pre-season testing in the game and have you do a short session at Barcelona where you can do a “quali mode simulation” similar to in the practice sessions of a race weekend but have the game take your best lap and automatically suggest a difficulty setting based on that best lap time. Of course also allow the player to tweak the setting themselves too but have it as a way of automatically suggesting a difficulty setting prior to starting the season in Australia. 

another use you could do with incorporating pre-season testing would be to discover what the cars weakest aspects are before you start investing R&D points. ie based on your lap runs you could have the R&D guy come back to you with a report that identifies which parts need work such as Chassis or Reliability etc. 

• Thanks 1

Testing aspects to the career mode. 

Simplified practice sessions. Too repetitive. Just needs something small like long runs and short run checks. Tyres and fuel checks can be done while doing these. 

Simplified story mode. We need something like this for inbetween races for rivalries and team building etc. 

Classic tracks and the ability to make you're own season with them. 

Co op mode. (2018 version) 

Own team maybe. 

More reworked upgrade system. Maybe after 1 season upgrades delete and start at a base line again depending on previous results and testing. 

I know people are shouting red flags and stuff but I don't want to play on a racing game and not race. 

Better weather system. It's either dry , half wet or wet. We need more variety.

• Like 1