pace note timing

Hi Cm dudes, is it possible to extend the pacenote time earlier please? On many locations with earliest notes they  are coming too slow or too late for me. Especially Sweden in group B at the moment but many locations are like this typically in faster cars R5 and 2000's it seems te notes may have be made and timed in a much slower car. Can we mod a file or can you just extend the earliest slider more cheers

i'll second this.

On some stages/corners the pace notes are either waay too early so that i'm braking too early or extremely late so I end up getting thrown off the edge of a cliff

• Agree 1

the game is a year old, isn't it time you allowed us access to the pacenote file PJ?,

let us edit them.

Trusting the notes is paramount to a rally driver. Many of us just do not trust them and it's is spoiling an excellent game for many

All this is common sense, the problem seems to be that Codies are mostly done with changes to DR 2.0.  Hopefully they learned a LOT for DR 3.0 and what it needs (pacenote timing adjustments, editing  and even recce are some of those things)

Don't get me wrong, I still hope they offer some fixes if possible.

Edited by bn880