Sign in to follow this  

Autosport Black Edition

It's up on Steam, but it does NOT say black edition. What gives? At least we are able to preorder! :) Just want to know we get the goodies before i push the buy button.

NhraRacer said:
It's up on Steam, but it does NOT say black edition. What gives? At least we are able to preorder! :) Just want to know we get the goodies before i push the buy button.

"

Pre-Purchase Offer

Owners of GRID 2 will receive a 10% discount on their prepurchase. 

Pre-order GRID Autosport today & receive GRID Autosport Black Edition which expands the game with additional content via download, including the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series, Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries, 20 Black Edition online livery patterns & 10 new premium sponsors with objectives. "

NhraRacer said:

"

Pre-Purchase Offer

Owners of GRID 2 will receive a 10% discount on their prepurchase. 

Pre-order GRID Autosport today & receive GRID Autosport Black Edition which expands the game with additional content via download, including the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series, Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries, 20 Black Edition online livery patterns & 10 new premium sponsors with objectives. "

Thanks   

Indeed it doesn't mention it is a black edition.
Can you elebarate on that Loore?
Do we have the black edition even though it only say grid autosport in the library or did steam made a mistake and we now received a normal edition?

Yes, it's the Black Edition. It does state on the page:

"Pre-order GRID Autosport today & receive GRID Autosport Black Edition"

:)

Yes I read that but was expecting to see grid autosport black edition tbh.  
Like it does when you have a limited edition of a game.   ;)

Anyways just wanted to be sure so thanks for reply.    :)

Steam never have two different names for one game, it will show as regular even though you have the black edition.

zRad1c4L said:
Steam never have two different names for one game, it will show as regular even though you have the black edition.
This is not true, I have Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham City GOTY and they are two seperate games.

Andi said:
zRad1c4L said:
This is not true, I have Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham City GOTY and they are two seperate games.
That one is a special case. Not every game does that.

Andi said:
zRad1c4L said:
Where did I say every game, he said they never do which is clearly wrong. 

Regardless I'm looking forward to the game.

Andi said:
zRad1c4L said:
Where did I say every game, he said they never do which is clearly wrong. 

Regardless I'm looking forward to the game.

Heads up: Game UK have just dropped the price of the Black Edition for Xbox 360 and PS3 by £5 to £34.99. Existing preorders will only be charged the cheaper price, of course.