Jump to content Jump to content

NhraRacer said:
It's up on Steam, but it does NOT say black edition. What gives? At least we are able to preorder! :) Just want to know we get the goodies before i push the buy button.

"

Pre-Purchase Offer

Owners of GRID 2 will receive a 10% discount on their prepurchase. 

Pre-order GRID Autosport today & receive GRID Autosport Black Edition which expands the game with additional content via download, including the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series, Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries, 20 Black Edition online livery patterns & 10 new premium sponsors with objectives. "

NhraRacer said:
It's up on Steam, but it does NOT say black edition. What gives? At least we are able to preorder! :) Just want to know we get the goodies before i push the buy button.

"

Pre-Purchase Offer

Owners of GRID 2 will receive a 10% discount on their prepurchase. 

Pre-order GRID Autosport today & receive GRID Autosport Black Edition which expands the game with additional content via download, including the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series, Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries, 20 Black Edition online livery patterns & 10 new premium sponsors with objectives. "

Thanks   
zRad1c4L said:
Steam never have two different names for one game, it will show as regular even though you have the black edition.
This is not true, I have Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham City GOTY and they are two seperate games.
Andi said:
zRad1c4L said:
Steam never have two different names for one game, it will show as regular even though you have the black edition.
This is not true, I have Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham City GOTY and they are two seperate games.
That one is a special case. Not every game does that.
Andi said:
zRad1c4L said:
Where did I say every game, he said they never do which is clearly wrong. 

Regardless I'm looking forward to the game.
Andi said:
zRad1c4L said:
Where did I say every game, he said they never do which is clearly wrong. 

Regardless I'm looking forward to the game.