Working on custom wheelbase, Need help.

Hi,

I'm working on building a wheel base.  However I cannot simulate a joystick like I'd usually do because it desyncs in F1 2019.  Essentially if I turn the wheel all the way it will match in a 4 gear corner, but not in a 1 gear turn.

Hi, very little information to work with and I don't know if this post actually belongs in the tech department. What I make of it you are comparing corner speed with turning angle. Or, if I'm wrong it has to do the setting of your wheel. In F1 2019 350 should do the trick on most corners were I turn it down to 330 at Monaco.

9 hours ago, DaylightNebula said:

Hi,

I'm working on building a wheel base.  However I cannot simulate a joystick like I'd usually do because it desyncs in F1 2019.  Essentially if I turn the wheel all the way it will match in a 4 gear corner, but not in a 1 gear turn.

If you're building a wheelbase the last thing you want to do is emulate a joystick. Using XInput you can specify a wheel.

I'd suggest you look at the developer information for XInput.

And thereby, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/win32/xinput/xinput-and-controller-subtypes