Napasqq, February 17 in Technical Assistance
Post a bug report.
If you are looking to report an issue, please copy the questions from the reporting template in the below and answer
We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having
1. A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
4. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.
5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?
6. Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.
7. Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences.
Please also update the title of your thread so it gives more information to the rest of the community
Please add the questions in your post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.