Sign in to follow this  

Savegame/Profile import from Steam to Xbox GamePass (PC)

Hello guys,

i'm trying to import my Steam-Savegame to the Xbox Gamepass App (Both on PC). The location of the Steam-Savegame I was able to find it here:

C:\Users\<User>\Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally 2.0\savegame

For the Windows Xbox-Download I wasn't able to find something compareable. It seems, that only the user ID is saved in this location:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\CodemastersSoftwareCompan.DiRTRally2.0Windows_4cfye3zbe1gaw\SystemAppData\wgs\<user-id>\containers.index      --> (Profile ID only with numbers)

Does anyone know, how it's possible to import or load another Profile into the Dirt 2.0 game, especially in the Windows App Store (Xbox App) Content?

Edit: I've linked in the racenet Account the Steam and the Xbox-Profile --> They are not synced at all.

Edited by Xaorn

Poorly there seems to be no possibility 😞

Why are they saving the progress in the cloud when you are not able to transfer it 😞

Because Steam and Xbox are not the same system, which is why the save games are not shared.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:07 AM, Xaorn said:

Hello guys,

i'm trying to import my Steam-Savegame to the Xbox Gamepass App (Both on PC).

Edit: I've linked in the racenet Account the Steam and the Xbox-Profile --> They are not synced at all.

Most people are changing from Game Pass version to Steam because the Game Pass version has bugs with DLCs. So I wonder why you want chose the other way round?