Jump to content Jump to content

Numberof cars has nothing to do with it.  Forza 4 has  100's or cars.  I can have as many setup saves as I can fit on my 320gb hard disk. 

With replays not being savable, why should I expect to be able to save different setups for the same car. 

If tuning is in, savable setups must be in. 

I dont and wont use in car view.  Its just too restrictive on what you can see. Unless you have a 3 screen setup and the game supports that. 

But I agree, if in car view is back, then these people need working mirrors. Otherwise some people will say "sorry, didnt see you there bro....no mirrors"  

Well sorry isnt going to fix my wrecked car.

No flashbacks online
In car view with mirrors
ability to save replays
ability to save multiple tune setups for same car.
Random grid order online

Simplez.  
:D
Yes, if Hard Drive alone was the determining factor, we could save our replays. Almost every other developer allows this.
So why do Codemasters have to do it differently? 

Im sure there was a poll over flashbacks online,  it resulted in a massive no...........yet codemasters completely ignore this. That makes no sense to me.  

A little consumer research would tell you.  

Make your community improve, get rid of the flashbacks, and see the standard of driving improve. 
Yes, if Hard Drive alone was the determining factor, we could save our replays. Almost every other developer allows this.
I doubt hard drive space is *any* factor in that, to be honest. Replay files for most games are comparatively tiny, they’re not video files. And you don’t have to save any replays at all if you don’t want to, so it’s not like they have to allocate extra space on your disk for them.
I doubt hard drive space is *any* factor in that, to be honest. Replay files for most games are comparatively tiny, they’re not video files. And you don’t have to save any replays at all if you don’t want to, so it’s not like they have to allocate extra space on your disk for them.
true I agree and I don't usually save my replays personally as generally if I want to watch a race in a game I usually do it after I've done the race and I'm usually happy to just move on to the next one

true I agree and I don't usually save my replays personally as generally if I want to watch a race in a game I usually do it after I've done the race and I'm usually happy to just move on to the next one
Thats ok for singleplayer,  But online multiplayer is where I want to be able to save replays. If your in a lobby online, there isnt going to be time between the races to watch the replay.   Id like to be able to save good races, and bad races, so I can go back and see what happened. 

What caused me to be taken out? 

With a saved replay, I can go and see, I could even see it from the, viewpoint of the car causing the crash. A little stewards inquiry of my own lol.  
*** Back to the topic***

Tuning setups......will I be able to share them with other team members, without having to go to the hassle of telling them 1 by 1.

Forza 4 has a great system, You can gift them to people, sell them to people locked or unlocked.  

If the team is going to be able to share a paint job with 100 team members, sharing tuning setups, is really going to be needed.