Sign in to follow this  

Game is rigged?

I reached Elite 1.  Now the game is consistently pairing me against lower ranked competitors but with much higher PI.  As a result, with enough losing races against much faster cars in disguise I got dropped to Elite 3.  I think the game is rigged.  Now it's like 1 step forward 2 steps back.  They want to frustrate you so you have no choice but to pay for upgrades if you want to keep playing or quit.  Any thoughts?

Edited by mobileracingfan

Exactly the same thing is happening to me, I reached Elite 1 but I'm now constantly paired against opponents with 300-400 higher PI than me. They're able to corner much faster than me and have much better straight line speed, the races are over before the end of the first sector, even when I'm setting personal bests. On top of that the over-aggressive AI controlled cars have basically ruined every grid start. I had five grid starts in a row where I was taken out in the first corner by the AI cars. If I try to be aggressive they side swipe me off the track, if I'm passive I'm rammed from behind and pushed off the track.

The last two days I've lost over 300 points ranking points. I'd probably be happier to pay for upgrades if the gameplay in grid starts and sprint races was better but I'm not spending money to get constantly wiped out by AI controlled cars. 

Guys, to be honest, the only solution is more practice, while going up the ranks you play with people that have higher upgraded cars been playing the game for longer. , you can beat them once you take all assists off and practice. that' the only answer to it because it's very much common for me beating players with higher upgrades. That's coming from someone who's been playing the game for 3 months and finished in the top 50 at the 2019 season's highlights. 

Good luck and keep racing!!!!

Edited by HabchyRabih
  • Agree 1

Also - if you are at Elite 1, why are you still bothering to Duel? Just wait until next month and start again....

Edited by iainc

58 minutes ago, HabchyRabih said:

Guys, to be honest, the only solution is more practice, while going up the ranks you play with people that have higher upgraded cars been playing the game for longer. , you can beat them once you take all assists off and practice. that' the only answer to it because it's very much common for me beating players with higher upgrades. That's coming from someone who's been playing the game for 3 months and finished in the top 50 at the 2019 season's highlights. 

Good luck and keep racing!!!!

Practice isn't the only answer, I have all assists turned off and I practice on every track regularly when I’m trying a new set-up, but I'm sometimes 1s behind after the first corner. My opponents have superior acceleration and top end speed, that's what an extra 300-400 PI points does. Their PI shows them having more aero, more power, less weight and better handling than my car, I can set personal best times and still lose by two or three seconds.

I can beat them too if not I wouldn't have made it to that level, in qualifying mode I probably win more often than I lose. Sprint and grid starts are basically a lottery.

1 hour ago, iainc said:

Also - if you are at Elite 1, why are you still bothering to Duel? Just wait until next month and start again....

I'm new to the game and have the itch to race whenever I have time.  How does the system work after you reached Elite 1 and do nothing until next month?

Welcome to F1 mobile. The game has been basically like this since launch. 

13 hours ago, G1bby said:

Practice isn't the only answer, I have all assists turned off and I practice on every track regularly when I’m trying a new set-up, but I'm sometimes 1s behind after the first corner. My opponents have superior acceleration and top end speed, that's what an extra 300-400 PI points does. Their PI shows them having more aero, more power, less weight and better handling than my car, I can set personal best times and still lose by two or three seconds.

I can beat them too if not I wouldn't have made it to that level, in qualifying mode I probably win more often than I lose. Sprint and grid starts are basically a lottery.

yes you're right. however practice more and one more tip, watch CorsaNL channel, you'll understand what i'm talking about, i bet you will find by his driving that you're braking at corners where you don't have to actually brake and you gain. i'll give a small example, last corner in Baku before the long straight into the finish, whenever i race someone i notice i gain at least a second 90% of the times and it's just one corner, and whenever i compare my car PI it's either the same or they have higher PI. what i'm trying to say is to cheer you up and practice makes perfect. With my first monthly ranking i got to Eile 1 with 9999 point with a car 1300PI. Honestly, these rankings don't matter much for me, i play the game trying to collect credits to buy the packs and make my car faster for the events series. 

On 2/18/2020 at 5:41 AM, iainc said:

I read you'll be awarded CR and upgrade parts at the end of the month.  Will I get more CR and better upgrades if I move up my ranking inside Elite 1 by keep dueling?

On 2/18/2020 at 4:15 PM, G1bby said:

so there's an event with IP zero, all the cars are the same, what's ur ranking so far? from your post, you should blossom in this event... good luck. i'll share mine once u do urs, and i have been playing the game during off F1 season, so i think we have the same experience. 

On 2/23/2020 at 2:44 AM, HabchyRabih said:

so there's an event with IP zero, all the cars are the same, what's ur ranking so far? from your post, you should blossom in this event... good luck. i'll share mine once u do urs, and i have been playing the game during off F1 season, so i think we have the same experience. 

What have I said in my post that suggests I'd blossom in that event?  

On 2/24/2020 at 6:38 PM, G1bby said:

What have I said in my post that suggests I'd blossom in that event?  

i hate defending this game, however, have you played RR3? if you did, you would have an idea how much unfair gaming can be, every game wants you to pay, that's their end game. nevertheless, i never complained of being matched with higher PI cars since i've been playing the game for over 3 months so logically they would (there's nothing i can do about it) but that never stopped me from beating most them. how I got the idea u would blossom? when someone complains about being beaten by faster PI cars, i expect from him to do very well in an event where cars have all the same PI, right? so what's ur position so far?

6 hours ago, HabchyRabih said:

i hate defending this game, however, have you played RR3? if you did, you would have an idea how much unfair gaming can be, every game wants you to pay, that's their end game. nevertheless, i never complained of being matched with higher PI cars since i've been playing the game for over 3 months so logically they would (there's nothing i can do about it) but that never stopped me from beating most them. how I got the idea u would blossom? when someone complains about being beaten by faster PI cars, i expect from him to do very well in an event where cars have all the same PI, right? so what's ur position so far?

You obviously want to get into some kind of d**k swinging competition "oh look at me and how great I am". If you want to brag about how well you're doing in the 0PI event then go for it, I'm more than happy with my position thank you. But then I don't pay to have loads of retries like I expect other people do so again it's not really a great comparison is it. 

Edited by G1bby

18 hours ago, G1bby said:

You obviously want to get into some kind of d**k swinging competition "oh look at me and how great I am". If you want to brag about how well you're doing in the 0PI event then go for it, I'm more than happy with my position thank you. But then I don't pay to have loads of retries like I expect other people do so again it's not really a great comparison is it. 

I'm not bragging, and no I don't pay extra credits, I prefer upping my car for 2020 season....glad ur happy with ur position hence positive in something. that's what I aimed for. conclusion game is not rigged in that respect. Happy racing!