F1 2019 - Why the radio language option was removed?!

Both PS4 and Xbox One players are complaining about this. We can't change it to English in instead of the console native language!

Why this was done? 

• Agree 2

I've seen complaints about this on other social medias as well

I reported it as soon as the patch came out. It sounds like a small thing but it's a big deal for those who are not playing with the game set to english. It takes away a lot realism...

On 2/29/2020 at 5:28 AM, UP100 said:

I've seen complaints about this on other social medias as well

Reddit is also full of reports! 

4 hours ago, sirio994 said:

I reported it as soon as the patch came out. It sounds like a small thing but it's a big deal for those who are not playing with the game set to english. It takes away a lot realism...

You mean reporting here in the forum or using their support directly? 

I'm asking this because I really have almost no doubt they simply ignore most of complaints here!

5 hours ago, viniciusrsouza said:

I'm asking this because I really have almost no doubt they simply ignore most of complaints here!

An explanation for the lack of acknowledgement is that Barry is currently not around, so do bear with us 🙂

@viniciusrsouza Thanks for reporting this on the forums. We genuinely try to get back to as many threads as we can and we do read every single one but as @UP100 mentions our Developer Liaison is out of office for a little while which makes this a little harder. 

We are aware of this issue that has been reported on various social channels and we already have a fix in to return this option in the next patch. 

On 3/2/2020 at 5:34 AM, RedDevilKT said:

@viniciusrsouza Thanks for reporting this on the forums. We genuinely try to get back to as many threads as we can and we do read every single one but as @UP100 mentions our Developer Liaison is out of office for a little while which makes this a little harder. 

We are aware of this issue that has been reported on various social channels and we already have a fix in to return this option in the next patch. 

Thanks! That was the first thing I noticed after this latest update!