Sign in to follow this  

Option to turn off Jeff please

Jeff at times can be great but due to his limited dialog when you play the game alot it makes you want to scream at him. Every practice session if you spend 5 seconds sat there he comments on how you shouldnt focus entirely on race pace. Dont get me wrong im sure this is great for new players but when I'm in season 7 and he tells me for the 100th time about understeer it gets a bit boring.

I would just like a shut up Jeff option for when i am in the garage

Although it's not exactly what you are asking for you can do the same thing by going into audio options and reducing engineer volume to zero. I used to do that for all sessions then raise it again for the race, when he might actually say something useful! It's blissful practicing without him talking garbage in your ear I agree!

There’s also an option called ‘Radio Verbosity’ I believe you can turn it to respond only, which will keep Jeff from talking unless you ask him a question.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, jrod22145 said:

There’s also an option called ‘Radio Verbosity’ I believe you can turn it to respond only, which will keep Jeff from talking unless you ask him a question.

From memory that does not stop him from talking but at least limits him to important race info only. It does pretty much shut him up in practice but he will still comment in qualifying from memory.