CRASH CRASH CRUSH

Goodmorning everyone . I have read several reviews on the problem of your F1 game crash but apparently you don't care since nothing has been done to decrease or eliminate this annoying and heavy problem. I currently play with ipad mini 2 and I have enough ram and free memory on the device. 😩ADVICE TO SOLVE OTHERWISE AS MANY PLAYERS WILL BE FORCED TO CANCEL AND ADVISE NOT TO DOWNLOAD A GAME THAT EVERY FIVE MINUTES FALLS IN CRASH. Thanks for your attention . Have a good day everyone. 

Buongiorno a tutti .  Ho letto diverse recensioni sul problema del crash del vostro gioco F1 ma a quanto pare non vi interessa dato che ancora non è stato fatto nulla per diminuire o eliminare questo fastidioso e pesante problema. Attualmente gioco con ipad mini 2 e ho ram sufficiente e memoria libera sul dispositivo. 😫 CONSIGLIO DI RISOLVERE ALTRIMENTI COME MOLTI PLAYER SARÒ COSTRETTO A CANCELLARE E CONSIGLIARE DI NON SCARICARE UN GIOCO CHE OGNI CINQUE MINUTI CADE IN CRASH . Grazie per l attenzione . Buona giornata a tutti.

After qualifying with some crashes, now for about 1 hour I have tried to participate in the race of the event in progress but as soon as he loaded the "loading" bar, the crash occurred punctually. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE PURCHASES ON AN UNSTABLE GAME LIKE THIS?

Dopo aver effettuato le qualifiche con alcuni crash, adesso da circa 1 ora tento di partecipare alla gara dell evento in corso ma appena ha caricato la barra “loading” ecco che puntualmente si verifica il crash . PENSATE CHE SI POSSA EFFETTUARE ACQUISTI SU UN GIOCO INSTABILE COME QUESTO?  

Hi @Magax I have moved your topic into the F1 Mobile Technical Assistance thread so that it can receive attention from the correct people as this was previously in the F1 games area which is for the console/PC game.  

• Agree 1