Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 not working on PS4 CM please read

Hi I have F1 2019 on the original PS4 and when I put the disk in it comes up saying    “ Unrecognisable disk” I take it out and I have to do this a few times for it to actually read the disk and get playing I’ve tried other games and they work fine when I insert the disk they include. Resident evil 2 and 7 The walking dead definitive series. And Grid ultimate edition. Also I’ve cleaned the disk of F1 and there was no marks or scratches. I’ve deleted the application and it worked only temporarily. It’s started happening since I installed the latest patch that being 1.21. Has anyone else had this problem ? 

Sounds like a defective disc. I remember preordering F1 2017 and when it turned up on release day I stuck it in the PS4 and had a corrupted disc that it couldn’t read. Ended up returning it and just buying it from a local store the next morning and had no issues with the second copy. 

only things I could suggest is deleting and reinstalling (pretty sure it keeps your save data) or possibly do a database rebuild on your PS4 which will fix any corrupted data. Hope that helps 

• Like 1

Done a database rebuild yesterday sadly still doesn’t work. Would be nice if CM could reply to know they have been aware of this issue and can offer some advice. Thanks for the reply though 👍

27 minutes ago, smudger1982 said:

Im not to sure if this will work but Have you tried to restore licences 

Settings/account management/restore licences.

Just tried that and it’s now working first time I put the disk in, turned the PS4 then turned it on and it still worked hopefully *touchwood* this has actually fixed it. Thank you very much not sure what restore licences does but I’ll definitely Google it. Thanks again 

• Like 2